Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. If you are looking to get your hands on a Job that does not need any qualification or skill to get, then this is something, to begin with. Are you interested in getting a cleaning job in the United States? Well, if you are interested, then this article has some details that you would need.
Are you looking forward to traveling to the United States in other to get your hands on a Job? Working housekeeping is one way to kick off the job. Stick to this content as it would get you all the details that you need on Housekeeping Jobs in the US with visa sponsorship.
Housekeeping Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Getting a housekeeping Job in USA with Visa sponsorship is really worth your attention, seeing as a lot of lucky individuals have left their home country and immigrated to the United States with just little to nothing spent.
Getting a US Job is quite easy, but it would be a lot easier with the right documentation and qualification. This is quite important because no one would want to employ someone that does not have the experience. So, the job you wish to get your hands on needs to have to be well understood and experienced by you applying for it.
A foreigner interested in working in the United States usually does not find it easy to get the work visa they deserve to get to the US. However, if you have thought of getting this Visa and equally securing a job for yourself? Well, Visa sponsorship is one easy way for you to accomplish that.
Who is a Housekeeper
The housekeeper is liable for cleaning and announcing any security perils to the property holder or supervisor in control. They must complete tasks like cleaning windows, mopping floors, vacuuming, sweeping, emptying trash cans, dusting shelves, and vacuuming. Some housekeepers change the sheets, wash the dishes, do some light ironing, and do some laundry.
What are Housekeeping Jobs?
Housekeeping positions are occupations done by maids who are answerable for cleaning and detailing any well-being dangers to the property holder or supervisor in control. Notwithstanding, different obligations might incorporate, making beds, renewing materials, tidying up rooms and corridors, and vacuuming.
Salary of Housekeepers in the USA
A housekeeper’s salary in the USA usually varies depending on several factors. Which includes the experience, location, and the employers you are working for. However, the median hourly wage for maids and housekeeping cleaners in the United States is $15 to $16. While the annual salary range between $31,200 to about $33,280 every year.
Also, it is important for you to note that this is only a median, and salaries can turn out to be higher or lower than this based on several factors.
Highest paying cities for Housekeepers IN United State
If you would want to get your hands on some of the best offers on Housekeeping, it is best you move to some of the best locations where you can get your hands on some of the best jobs. And below I would be listing cities that can help you get that handled. They include:
New York, NY
New York happens to be a very nice city with tons of fun activities and high-paying jobs. However, the average salary for a housekeeper is around $21.62 – $38.33 per hour. Yearly, housekeepers earn around $43,680 to $79,040. Plus some would grant you access to benefits which include dental insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, 40(k), and many more.
Chicago, IL is a thriving city in the USA that offers lucrative opportunities for housekeeping jobs. On average, housekeepers in Chicago earn an hourly wage of $17.07 to $32.39, amounting to an annual salary range of $35,360 to $64,000.
It’s important to note that salary variations may occur depending on the specific location and industry. Additionally, housekeepers in Chicago can enjoy a range of benefits such as free parking, gym memberships, health insurance, and more.
One of the most lucrative cities in the United States for housekeeping and other jobs is Baltimore, MD in Maryland. In Baltimore, Maryland, how much does a housekeeper earn? Housekeepers typically earn between $14.98 and $19.68 per hour on average.
Despite the fact that the annual salary ranges from $29,120 to $39,520, there are numerous other perks to enjoy. Assistance with commuting, credits for continuing education, paid time off, and other perks are among these benefits.
One of the cities in the United States that provides high-paying housekeeping positions is Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The hourly wage for a housekeeper typically ranges from $14.87 to $24.22. While the annual amount ranges from $29,120 to $49,920.
Las Vegas, NV
Housekeeping jobs are in high demand in Las Vegas, Nevada, one of the most fashionable cities in the United States. The typical compensation for a maid is $14.33-$25.19 each hour. Be that as it may, the per-year range is between $29,120 to $52,000.
Milwaukee, WI is one more extraordinary city with heaps of lucrative positions, including housekeeping positions. A housekeeper typically earns between $14 and $24 per hour on average. While the annual cost ranges from $29,120 to $49,920.
In addition, there are additional benefits and the salary may fluctuate based on industry or location. Life insurance paid time off, and many other benefits are among these.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA
There are tons of places a housekeeper can work, well, you have to be very good at your job to get the attention of some top personnel. There are several residential and commercial settings that a housekeeper can work in. They include:
- Private Homes
- Senior Living Facilities
- Apartment Buildings
- Office Building
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is very simple to apply for a job as an anticipated immigrant. The nice thing about it is that you will get a free visa and a job.
However, this will only take place after you have submitted an employment application and received a job offer in your name. Therefore, you must follow the steps listed below to apply for a visa.
- First, you need to be qualified for the Job
- Then set up an organized CV and application letter
- Make use of any online platform which includes LinkedIn, com, and some other online platforms to search for a US job that you would like.
- Once you get that done, you would be required to wait for the employer to access your document and if you are qualified for the job, you would be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer would be required to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, you would be directed to apply for a Visa with the Job offer letter sent to you in your name.
H1B Work Visa Sponsorship for Housekeepers
Have you tried getting the H1B or 1B visa and you were not granted it? Well before applying, you should know that without the following steps, you would find it difficult to get the Visa:
- If you are anticipating getting yourself an H1B Visa, the very first thing to do is for you to, make a good CV and make an online written job application letter that US employers would really appreciate
- Then, search for suitable jobs on the internet that you would like to do
- Apply for it online making use of a website like indeed.com and then wait for a response from the company that you applied to. If you get lucky with the Job, you would be called up for an interview
- If you get considered for the job, your employer would be required to review the job description in other to ensure that it qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- The salary for the position should then be determined. You and your alleged employer ought to engage in this negotiation.
- At the point when that is finished, your boss will inform the US labor force.
- Last but not least, the employer will apply to the DOL for certification of the labor conditions. In addition, he or she will submit a visa petition to the US embassy.
However, if your employer has done all of the above, you would be instructed by the employer to apply for the visa at an embassy in your home country.
More Related Content
- Tailoring Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Hair Stylist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Painter Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Registered Nurse Job with Visa Sponsorship in USA
- Internship Truck Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship -Apply Now