nimbl MasterCard, is aimed at children between the ages of 8-18, and helps teach your kids how to handle their money better and has strong security measures just like adult credit or debit card.
Nimbl MasterCard is powered by MasterCard and issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by MasterCard® International Incorporated.
Awesome Benefits for Kids & Parents
- Helps kids, set saving goals
- This card can be used to withdraw cash from machines
- Use your card online
- Charges no fee for sign up
- Make contactless payments
- Offers websites for managing permissions
- Smartphone app for managing permissions.
What Fees/Rates apply?
- Monthly Fee – £1.25 (paid 15 annually)
- Cash Withdrawal – 49p
- View Your Statement – FREE
- Card Cancellation – FREE
- Paying Regular Allowances or Pocket Money – FREE.
How doI sign up for nimbl MasterCard?
Sign Up Criteria
- The child must be your legal responsibility
- He/she, must be aged between 8 and 18 years of age when they sign up
- The parent must be the legal parent/guardian for the child(s) he/she is applying for
- Be 18 years of age
- Must be a UK resident
How do i Sign Up?
- Visit https://nimbl.com/public/signup/web, with these details,
- Parent’s first name. Parent’s last name. Email address. Confirm email address, and choose a password
- Tick on the box that reads “Send me nimbl’s special offers and updates if you are interested
- Tap on the “Start my free trial” link.
How do I activate nimbl MasterCard?
- Visit nimbl.com/login
- Choose “Activate card” from beside your child’s profile
- Enter the last four digits of the card number
- Enter your child’s date of birth and gender
- If you want, set up a pocket money, and create a nimbl login for your child, to enable them experience the full benefits of the nimbl app
- Tap on the “Activate” button to complete the card activation
- Go thru the nimbl card’s PIN, by choosing “Show PIN Number” from the popup window.
Is nimbl MasterCard contactless?
Yes Nimbl cards are contactless.
How secure is the nimbl card?
Nimbl prepaid debit card is powered by MasterCard®, and has same strong security measures in place as do an adult credit or debit card. Nimbl, uses industry leading security in their web app and mobile app to protect your data at all times.
How are parents a part of nimbl?
As a parent, you can set appropriate spending limits, and choose whether the card can be used in store, online or for withdrawing cash. Parents can use the Nimbl app, to get instant alerts about your child’s nimbl card activity to help oversee safe and appropriate use.
How long does it take to receive the card(s)?
You’ll get your card(s) within 7-10 working days from the day you singed up online.
If you do not get your card(s) within the stipulated time, please contact Nimbl via email at email@example.com or call at 02476 994 000.
How do I get a replacement card?
If you have lost or damaged your card and have need for a new one, please contact Nimbl via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02476 994 000 to order a replacement.
Replacement cost £5.00 per card, which will be charged to the parent account.
Where can nimbl card be used?
Nimbl card is powered by MasterCard, and is accepted at over 32 million in-store and online locations worldwide.
nimbl MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call: 02476 994 000, for general information and enquiries on nimbl MasterCard.