This content would be entailing every detail you need on how to apply for a Torrid Credit card and more. The steps are quite simple, all you need is to meet the requirements for the credit card service.
The Torrid Credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Torrid Credit card is offering some great perks for frequent shoppers. There are tons of features that you would enjoy from getting this card. And here I would be giving you all you need to Apply for a Torrid Credit card and enjoy the many perks of the card.
Also Read: Fastest Credit Card Application
Torrid Credit Card Application Requirements
If you are interested in app applying for a credit card with Torrid, you are expected to meet the following requirements:
- You are expected to be 18 years and older
- You should be able to supply a valid photo ID
- You should be able to provide a US social security Number
With all these, you should be able to apply for a credit card.
How to Apply for a Torrid Credit Card
The steps involved in applying for the Torrid Credit card are not that complicated. Just follow the steps stated below:
- First head to the credit card application page at https://d.comenity.net/torrid/public/apply/ApplyIntro.xhtml
- The introductory screen simply outlines some of the card’s benefits and application requirements. Click on the “Start Application” icon to start.
- Right on the personal information section, enter your name, middle initial, last name, and preferred suffix. Provide your social security number and your date of birth.
- In the annual income section, list your yearly income from all sources. However, alimony, child support, and maintenance income do not need to be added unless you want to have them considered as a basis of your application approval.
- Enter your address, and have it at the back of your mind that PO boxes are not accepted for application purposes. Provide a home phone number and an optional work phone number. Enter and then confirm your email address.
- Add an authorized buyer, if you want to
- Click on the black “Continue” button to be taken to the card’s terms and conditions. Read the document carefully, then print or save a copy for your records right before your application for processing.
And with this, you would be done with your application.
Torrid Credit Card FAQ
What Types of Payment Do you Accept?
Torrid.com is accepting Torrid Credit cards, Mastercard Visa, American Express, Discover, and ATM/debut cards with the Visa or Mastercard logo. You also pay with a Torrid gift card, Klarna, PayPal, or store credit.
Why Does My Bank Statement Show Two Entries for The Same Order
If you choose to pay your order with a debit card, your bank statement would show two entries at the same time, a pre-authorization, and the final sale. The pre-authorization hold will be within a couple of days, depending on your bank’s policies.
Can I Use More Than One Gift Card on My Purchase?
Yes! To pay for an order with more than one card phone a Torrid customer service representative.
Can I Use A Hot Topic Gift Card?
No. Hot topic gift cards cannot be used to purchase Torrid Merchandise.
How Do I Pay with PayPal on Torrid.Com?
At checkout, you can choose to select PayPal as a payment option