Are you interested in How to Apply for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard? If you are interested in applying for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard, and you require some assistance to get it done, then there is no point to look further. In this content, I would be giving you details on how to apply for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard.
Also Read: How to Apply for the MLB Cash Rewards Mastercard
Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard Benefits
The Boston Red Sox cash reward Mastercard features an APR that goes potentially as low as 13.24%, a cashback rewards program, and no annual fee. This card is pretty much a home run if you have a good credit score. It is worth noting that if you have a bad credit score and you apply successfully, you are most like set to receive an APR as high as 23.24%, which is an interest rate that could be dangerous in the long run.
The Cash Reward program has been set to get you a 3% cash back on gas purchases, 2% cash back on grocery store purchases, and 1% cash back on all of your purchases. You can think of this cashback as percentages as rebates or savings on your purchases, so if you make your payment responsibly by paying your credit card bills on time, this card would enable you to save money on your daily purchases. As additional signup bonuses, your APR would be set at 0% for the first 90 days of opening your account.
Also Read: Westpac Low-Rate Credit Card Application at www.westpac.com.au
Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard Requirements
In other to be eligible for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard, interested applicants are required to meet the following criteria for application. They include:
- Applicants must be 18 years if age or older
- Must have a Valid US address
- Must be in possession of a Valid US SSN
How to Apply for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard
If you are eligible to apply for the Boston Red Sox Cash Rewards Mastercard, you can follow the steps below to apply. to kick of this application, you need to head to the MLB credit card page at https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/.
- On the page, locate the apply now button and click on it
- Locate the “choose your card” drop-down menu, and select “Boston Red Sox”
- After that continue by scrolling down the page. You can start filling out your application by entering the following details on your personal window:
- First name
- Last name
- Apartment/Unit #
- ZIP code
- Residential address
- Other address (if applicable)
- At this point, you are expected to enter the details stated below:
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Country of citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- Once you have completed all the details stated above, you would now be required to enter the following details in the “employment & finances” window:
- Employment status
- Source of income
- Liquid assets
- Total annual income
- Monthly housing payment
- On the next option, you can decide to consolidate existing credit onto one bill in the additional options section. Whether you choose to perform a balance transfer, you are expected to read and agree to this card’s terms and conditions.
- Before submitting the card application, click on “review your information” and, on the subsequent page, review your application for any possible errors or missing details. Once you are set, click on the submit button.
Once you have properly provided all the required details correctly, your application should be submitted for review by the Bank of America.
Also Read: Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card Login At www.westpac.com.au