Create a Playlist on Soundcloud to enjoy your favorite music tracks in an organized manner. The playlist feature enables Users to arrange their tracks to suit them. You can make your own playlist through the soundcloud web or app. And note, no payment is required for creating a playlist. So in this article you will learn how to create and also edit playlist within your soundcloud account.
How To Create a Soundcloud Playlist
To Make a playlist is by adding music tracks. So follow the directives below to create one,
- Launch soundcloud app, navigate to the search button. For soundcloud web click on “search” tab
- Browse for “the song name” or that of the artist. the name of the track you want to include in the playlist.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Then find the song and Press on the “three dots” beside it
- Click on “Add to Playlist” tab
- To Create your own personal playlist, change “New Private Playlist” to the name you want to use for it
- Select “done” widget. If you want to add more songs, repeat the steps above.
Note, to find your playlist, Locate the library represented with a book icon
How do I remove Songs from Soundcloud Playlist?
With your mobile device and desktop, you can easily delete songs from your playlist, follow these medium
For Mobile app
- Open your playlist
- Click on the three dots
- Select “edit playlist” button
- Find the track you want to remove, hit the red circle beside it
- Click on “remove” widget and then tap Done
- Launch playlist
- Select “edit” tab
- Tap tracks.
- Press on the “x” sign beside the song you want to delete.
- Click on “Save changes” tab
How To Make Tracks Public
When you create a new playlist it is set automatically for private view. So if you want other people to see them, all you need is to change the settings from private to public.
- For Mobile, Open the soundcloud app
- Locate the playlist
- Click the three dots
- Select “make playlist public” button.
- For desktop, Open playlist, then tap on “edit”
- Click “public” and the save changes.