How to delete a Tweet from Twitter. Have you ever imagine how to delete a tweet from Twitter? Or it’s really possible? The answer is yes it’s possible to delete a tweet from twitter. However, Sometimes may really ask if it is possible to delete a tweet. In this article, I will show you how simple it is to delete a Tweet from Twitter.
Delete a tweet
Twitter is one of the popular social media platforms that one is allowed to post anything that you feel it’s reasonable. On Twitter, you will find numerous write up ranging from politics, religion, health, economics, etc
However, while writing I believe one can easily post that is tweet mistakenly. This brings us back to the essence of this work on how to delete a Tweet from Twitter. But before you can even tweet on Twitter you must own an account and Sign in to tweet.
How to Sign In to Twitter
To start a tweet and remove the one you have to sign up for an account on Twitter. Next, sign in to your account to tweet. Follow these steps to sign in.
- With your device and browser get to www.twitter.com
- At the home page of the site, you will see where to log in.
- Next, enter your details, username, and password
- Click on the login button
Once you have successfully login to your account then you can begin to tweet and if there is a need to remove any tweet follow the next steps below.
How to Delete a tweet on Twitter
In this part, I will show you how to delete a tweet from a mobile phone and desktop.
- Open your twitter and login to your account
- Get to your profile image and click on the profile
- Next, select a tweet the one you want to remove and click it open.
- If the tweet you want to remove is the one you posted, skip and move to ‘Remove a tweet from your profile’ step that is at the end of the section.
- Click the upper right corner of the page. From the drop-down menu
- You will see options on what to delete
- Click on the ‘Delete tweet from the pop-up options at the bottom of the pop-up window
- Click on the ‘delete’ when it shows. On Android, it will display ‘Yes’ when it shows.
- To remove a tweet from your profile. For instance, if you retweeted someone else’s work. You can remove it by clicking on the green button “Retweet” button below and click on “Undo Retweet” when displayed.
- Ge to your twitter in your computer Web browser
- Log in to your twitter account
- Tap on your profile icon and a drop-down menu will display
- Click on profile
- Select a tweet you want to remove and click it open
- Skip the tweet if is your own tweet
- Get to the option “Remove a tweet from your profile”
- Click the widget at the corner of the tweet pop up window and select the option
- Next, click on Delete tweet when it displays.
If you follow these steps given above you will successfully remove any tweet from your twitter account whenever you desire to do it.