How to Delete Amazon Prime Video is a question almost everyone asks. Watch exclusive Amazon originals and thousands of popular movies, TV shows, live events and more at no cost. Shop and save exclusively with 5% back for eligible prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
If you mistakenly click on a show on Amazon Prime Video that you are not interested in watching and now getting flooded with even more notifications, you can save the situation by knowing How To Delete Amazon Prime Video history.
What is Amazon Prime Account?
Let’s get to really know what Amazon Prime Account is about. Amazon prime is a paid subscripted service offered by Amazon. The subscription comes with free two-day delivery, music streaming and video inclusive with other benefits. With Prime account, you will gain access to Amazon-exclusive deals on Amazon prime day.
How to Delete Amazon Prime Video
If you don’t want others to see what you’re watching here are steps to delete your Amazon Prime Account Video.
- Log in to the prime Video Web page.
- Navigate to the top of the screen and click on the “Account” widget.
- Next, click on the “Account & Settings” widget.
- Find the “watch History” button.
- Next, “View Watch History”. Here you have all the videos viewed from the account.
- Click on the “Remove” button beside the video you want to delete. Members may not be able to delete all the videos immediately from “Watch History” therefore, it has to be one at a time.
Moreover, Aside from watch history, you have to check your Browsing History, which records videos you may have clicked but have not watched. Next, you have to turn off your browsing history in your browsing history. With just a click turn off browsing history.
Delete Amazon Prime Video History on Prime Video App iPhone/Android
It is not possible to delete watch history on the prime video app for iPhone and Android. However, you can use “Clear video search history” on the app. To do this follow the steps below:
- Open prime video app.
- Tap the three vertical lines icon.
- Next, click on the “Settings” link or button.
- Click the “Clear Video Search History” button or link.
You should note that Prime Video app and Amazon Fire TV Stick will save your Prime Video search history while the prime video Web page will not save any history.