How to delete Facebook account permanently immediately from Facebook social media. Are you tired of constant status updates from friends and family? Or do you have people monitoring your activities and maybe for security reasons. All these reasons may be factors that will make you want to delete your Facebook account.
How to delete Facebook Account or deactivate a Facebook account
Your Facebook Account can be either be deactivated or deleted. When your account is deactivated it can active again at any time. However, if your account is deactivated other Facebook users will not see your timeline, or be able to search for you. Most of your information may remain visible such as messages you have sent etc. Also, Facebook will save your account info such as friends and interest for you in case you reactivate your account.
Deleting your Facebook Account
Of course, when it has to do with deleting your account then it’s a serious issue. When you make a request that your account should be deleted, Facebook will not spring into action immediately. It will give you some grace period for you really make up your mind. But if in this grace period you log into the account your request will be disannulled.
However, it takes up to 90 days for your data stored in the Facebook backup system to be taken out. Also, your info will not be accessible on Facebook at this time.
Note that once your account is deleted you cannot access such an account anymore. Although your account is deleted you will still have some of your info that is not stored in your account such as messages sent to friends active. Copies of log records will also remain in Facebook’s database but will not be seen as yours. To stay away from Facebook for some period “Deactivate your account” and to remove totally from Facebook without access to the account which will require you thinking carefully “Delete your Facebook Account”.
Steps to Deactivate Facebook Account
Follow these simple steps to deactivate your Facebook Account:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- On the Facebook page, navigate to the top right of the page
- Click on the account menu down arrow
- Next, select “Settings”
- Choose “General” at the left side column
- Next, click on the “Manage your account” link
- Then, click on the “Deactivate your account” button
- Follow the steps to finish your process and confirm your decision.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
- Go to your Facebook Account
- On the Facebook page, navigate to the top right side of the page
- Next, click on the triangle drop-down widget
- Next, go to settings
- Click on the “Your Facebook information”
- Choose your “Deactivate and deletion”
- Select Delete account
- Next, select “Continue to account deletion.
- Key in your password, and click on continue to account deletion
- Click on the “Delete account” button