How To Download Videos from Facebook. Facebook has remained the big social media platform where people connect easily. As a big platform, it’s also an ideal place to download videos, get pictures, catch up with previous events around you. The question now is “How to download videos from facebook?” Although on the Facebook platform there is no option on how to download videos. But from research, there are other ways to download videos to Facebook. Let see How to download videos from Facebook as you read further.
How To Download Facebook Videos
- Download from a Facebook page
- On the page that posted the video, that you want to download
- Click on the “Video “ right-click on the left side
- Find the video, search for the direct link to the video on the video tab
- Once you see it, click on it to open.
- Get the date and time stamp of the video
- Right Click on the date and copy the link
- Download the video
- There are many other options
However, there are many options if you want to download a video from Facebook. Whatever version you choose depends on a lot of things. You may try to download from a page, profile or group. Or from private or public Facebook group? You can download from there but here are options to get a full resolution Facebook video file.
How To Download Videos from Facebook online Website or Google Chrome Extension
Follow this a few simple steps which you need to follow when you install Google Chrome Extension to get video Download.
- Go to the website it will take you to Google Chrome Web store
- Click on Free and it will be added to Google Chrome
- Once you will click on the “Free” you will get a pop-up message, click on the “Add” button and the extension will be “Installed” button
- After all the above-mentioned steps, open any video on Facebook and it will open in Lightbox but they won’t be an option to download videos. Then you need to reload the page so that you can open a video in Lightbox. Reload the page and video will open on the page itself, not in the Lightbox. Next, you will get an option to download the video.
- The best Chrome Extension to download videos is on Social Video Downloader.
The website page is very easy to use when you want to download a video from Facebook. All you need to do is to copy the video URL and paste it on the search bar of the website and click download.
Follow the same direction given above.
It is used when you want to save a Facebook download from a private group
- Get to the Facebook video you want to download
- Click the ‘Ctrl + U’ or right-click at any point on the video
- Select ‘View page source, to see the page source in a new page or Window
- Next, you copy and paste the page source to GetFVid.
In conclusion, it’s not simple to download Facebook videos when do not know how to. But, You can download the video and use the video on other platforms for other business websites, YouTube, and others.