How to for the St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard. If you are interested in applying for the St.Louis Cardinals cash rewards Mastercard and you’re not sure how to go about it, well this article has all the details you need. This content has everything you need to run the application process for the St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard.
Also Read: Crate and Barrel Credit Card Login at c.comenity.net/ac/crateandbarrel/public/home
St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard Benefit
The St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard does not just represent your team, it is a really great card for your wallet. The card offers an extensive cash back reward program, This Mastercard offers cardholders about 3% cash back on gas purchases, 2% cash back on groceries store purchases, and a 1% cash back on every other purchase, all with no annual fee.
The APR varies from around 13.24% to 23.24% depending on your creditworthiness, so, it is best that you know your credit score before you apply. As a signup bonus, cardholders get an introductory APR of 0% for the first 12 billing cycles and $100 in cash rewards just after the first $500 in purchases made within the first 90 days of creating the account.
Also Read: How to Increase Your Credit Score – What you Need to Know
St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard Requirement
To be eligible for the St. Louis Cardinals Cash Rewards Mastercard, interested candidates are expected to meet the eligibility requirements stated below:
- Interested candidates are expected to be 18 years if age or older
- Must be in possession of a Valid US address
- Must have a valid US SSN
How to Apply
Before you kick off the online application, you would need to complete the first steps that I would be stating for you. First, you need to navigate to the Credit card window via this URL https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/.
- Then, click on the “Apply now” button to proceed to the following page.
- On the next page, navigate to the choose your card pull-down menu and then select ST. Louis Cardinals.
- Now, you can start filling out all the information required in the Application. Begin by entering the following personal information just as stated below:
- First name
- Last name
- ZIP code
- Residential address
- Apartment/Unit #
- Other address (if applicable)
- At this point, you would be asked to provide the following details stated below so that bank of America can both contact you and determine if you are eligible to get the card. they include:
- Primary phone number
- Email address
- Country of citizenship
- Country of residence
- Date of birth
- You would also be asked to provide the following financial and employment information:
- Employment status
- Total annual income
- Source of income
- Liquid assets
- Monthly housing payment
- In the last step, as an option, you would be asked to consolidate your existing credit card bills onto this one by selecting “Transfer a Balance to my new credit card.”
Then, you would ask to read the terms and conditions and agree to them by ticking the box that shows this is the case. Once you have completed the steps, click on a review your information and then review your application to be sure that you have not made any errors, or missed any details. Once you are set, click on submit to complete the application process.
Also Read: Gap Credit Card Login and Activation @ gap.syf.com/login/