Are you interested in How to Get Easy Credit Card Approval? Applying for a credit card is always an easy task to perform and doesn’t take much of your time and effort but receiving easy credit card approval is one task that most people don’t find that easy.
How to get Easy Credit Card Approval
This is because credit card issuers put so many things into consideration. For instance, if you have a poor credit card history, your chances of being approved for the credit card may be difficult. Before you apply for a credit card let’s look at the possible chances of getting approved, let’s see these tips.
Check Your Credit Score
When applying for a new credit card, it is necessary to know your FICO Score or an estimate of your score. A good website like Credit Karma and CredtSesame will allow you to view your credit score. Some credit cards allow cardholders free access to their credit scores on their monthly statements. So if you already have a credit card, you can check to see if your previous credit card issuers offer such services. Credit Score ranges on this pattern:
- From 650 downward is seen as poor
- From 651 to 700 is seen as being fair credit scores
- 659 is seen as average
- A 70 to 759 score is considered a good credit score
- 760 and above is known as an excellent credit score.
The higher your score, the more seemly chances you have for approval, so always endeavor to check out your credit score regularly and try to maintain a good credit score this ascertained your chances of any credit card approval, especially from banks.
Look out For The Eligibility Criteria
One of the reasons you may or may not receive approval fast or not largely depends on you meeting the necessary eligibility requirements that the credit card needs. Some of such criteria are;
- Your source of income and you need to meet the minimum income requirements for your card to be approved.
- Residential Status. Some credit cards have restrictions on the residents to whom they are offering their services. You can only apply if you’re a resident of such a location or the ones for temporary residents, so ensure you check out the residential status before applying for such credit cards.
- Most banks only accept applicants with good credit history with no defaults. So watch out.
Make Available the Necessary Documents and Information.
Each time you’re applying for a credit card, you’ll be required to make available some documents and personal information to get instant approval.
- Your personal information such as your full name, residential address, and contact details
- Proof of Identity such as your driver’s license, government-issued photo ID, birth certificate, or Medicare card.
- Balance transfer details. This is if you’re applying for a balance transfer, your existing account details, and the amount you’re transferring g during the application.
- Employment and Income details such as proof of employment and income, details of your employers, and your recent pay slips. If you’re doing your business, you’ll provide your account details and if retired, evidence of your Centrelink payments or assets.
Make Your Monthly Bill Payments Promptly
Prompt payment of your credit card monthly bill history makes up a large percentage of your credit score. To keep a perfect history or a good position on your credit history ensure that your monthly bills are paid on due dates. Missing a payment or carrying over balances affects your credit score negatively.
Maintain Good Credit Utilization
Credit utilization shows, how much money you owe about your credit limits. Experts suggest that you always keep your credit utilization below 30%. That is, if your credit limit is $1,000, you should not carry a balance that is larger than $300. Using more than 30% of your credit limit makes lenders consider you not responsible and can make your credit score go down.
Also if you pay off your debt and your utilization is below 30%, your credit score will stand a better chance to increase immediately. If your credit score is on the average line, pay off any outstanding balances before stepping out to apply for a credit card and this will give you a good chance