Are you interested in how to Open a Sun Trust Savings account with just about four steps? well, this content has all the details you need to open your account and more. SunTrust is a great financial platform to open, and you would surely get the benefits of creating an account with them.
SunTrust Banks at the moment has millions of customers actively using their platform, anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or any mobile device.
What You Need to Open a SunTrust Account
The Sun Trust bank savings account is now available both online and offline with just no required payment.
- Passport photograph
- Driver’s license
- voter’s card
- Utility bills
How to Open Sun Trust Account Online
Sun Trust Never stops looking for means to make banking easier, faster, and smarter for its customers. And with that, they have made the account creation process easy for their customers. Below are the available steps involved in creating an account.
- First, navigate to their website at https://suntrustng.com/open-instant-account/
- Then click on the “Open an Account” icon at the top
- Select the account you would like to create from the options available
- There, you will be taken to a new page, click on the reference form to download
- Fill out the form then on the page click next
- From this point on, follow the onscreen prompt to complete the account registration process.
You would be required to enter your BVN and some other personal details. Complete the prompts and your account will be created.
How to Open a Sun Trust Account Offline
- Click on Internet banking/request for a form
- There the form would appear or start
- Enter all the requirement
- Scan your passport/place your passport
- Scan your ID
- Then after filling out the form
- Click on Submit
- Then wait a while and your account number will be sent to your line
- Print the registration confirmation slip as proof of your registration
- Payments can be made online and offline
- That’s your account
Document Required for Creating an Account
Below I have listed all the documents that you would need to open your account. These documents are the regular documents, names, and IDs you should possess. They include:
- Personal information
- Details of next of kin
- Employment details
- Additional details
- Account Services
- Terms and conditions of the banks
How much money do you need to open an account with SunTrust?
Opening balance of around N10,000. No minimum account balances. Interest rate competitive on a monthly incremental growth on average balance.
Is SunTrust an online bank?
You can access SunTrust’s Online Banking service 24/7, Mobile banking, and Mobile Money.
Which bank is SunTrust Bank?
SunTrust was first incorporated and founded in 2009 by Chief Executive, Muhammad Jibrin Barde as a mortgage bank and was later converted to and was offered a regional commercial banking license by the Central Bank of Nigeria in November 2015, being the first commercial bank to receive a banking license since 2001.
Is SunTrust a good bank?
SunTrust is the right bank for all customers who are looking for perks with their basic checking and savings options. It may be a particularly great fit for all those who wish to bank with a really big and established institution.