How to order on Jumia. Jumia Nigeria is one of the African biggest e-commerce shopping zones in Africa. They have deals on electronics, fashion, and many more. In this article, I want to guide you more on his to order items from this platform. Keep reading down to find more details.
How To Order On Jumia
Some people may not have heard about or some have heard of Jumia Black Friday and they know what it is all about. However, Jumia Black Friday is a day Jumia set aside for its customers to shop online, searching for a good deal on laptops, smartphone, TV sets, tablets, appliances, Fashion, games, home and sporting goods, toys, video, electronics, etc all at the cheapest prices.
Furthermore, all these affordable price slashes on items are not on all items. It is only a few products that can get this splendid splash. Jumia Black Friday 2019 is slated for November 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th. One date has gone already get ready for the remaining week’s deals.
Black Friday Payment Method
At Jumia Black Friday the payment method is so simple and easy. There are many options for making payments, it can be with your credit or visa card. For instance, shop at Jumia.com this Black Friday, at the payment portals, choose Visa or MasterCard or any bank Credit Card. Next, click on “Complete Your Order” button
However, there is payment on delivery, this is the biggest opportunity to get that home appliance you have always desire. Stay glued to your mobile phone or laptops for an amazing shopping experience.
Easy Steps To Make An Order On Jumia
On this platform, How to order on Jumia is easy and simple. When you get any item of your choice then you have to make an order. on this platform, you will see categories of items up for sale. Each of the categories has multiple ranges of items, you can use filters to search for any products that you want. Choose the item to buy, just follow the steps:
- At the web page of the item of your choice
- Click the “Buy Now” button
- As the green screen appears at the top of the page, it will indicate that the item has been added to your Cart
- Next, continue shopping, or go to an order details
- You will see at the top of the page “Cart” icon when you click on the icon, it will open at any time.
- You can add or remove any item you do not want in your cart.
- For first-timers, you will have to create an account with Jumia
- Add your address and click the “Save and Continue” button.
- For others that have created their account before, you will be asked for the voucher number.
- Select your delivery method and pick up station
- Change by clicking the “Change pick up station” button. Once you are through, click “Save and continue”
- Next, go to the payment section and select the payment method
- Choose the option mode of “Delivery “
- Then, click on the “confirm order”
Wait for the SMS notification from the pick-up station, and collect your item. Pick up stations are everywhere around the country. Product purchase takes five days to pick up your item. You can choose “Door delivery” to receive your item at the convenience of your home. There are also items that require a shipping fee.
How To Cancel Order On Jumia
When shopping online you may want to cancel some items due to certain situations. On Jumia canceling of your order can be done through the customer service and any other further information will be given to you.