Do you want to know how to reset your Facebook password?. Not being able to reset your password can make your account vulnerable to hackers putting your account in a state where it can easily be compromised. Once you can successfully reset your Facebook Password, you can be rest assured that your account stays safe and only, you have the you exclusive privileges and access to your account, so as to log in and out of your account at your convenience.
Why do I need to reset my Password?
- You will need to, If you can’t remember your password
- If you are in any doubt that account has been compromised
- If you want to restrict unauthorized access to your account.
How do I reset Facebook Password using a phone number?
If a phone number has been linked with your Facebook account, then choose then you can choose the third option from the “forgot password” page with the tag and “Get a code from my smartphone” and keep up with the process.
Once you do this, you will get a security code on your phone number instead of your email. Repeat the same steps as mentioned above and get a new password for your Facebook account.
How do I reset my Facebook Password if I know my password?
If you still have access to and can still recall your password, you can use the following steps to reset your password to a new one of your choice.
- Click on triangle icon at the top right corner of any Facebook page and select “Settings”
- Then scroll over and tap on the “Security and Login” link
- Tap also on “Edit” close to the “Change Password” icon.
- Finish the procedure by clicking on the “Save Changes” icon.
How do I reset my Password if i have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password, here’s how you can reset your password.
- Open any Facebook page and tap on the triangle icon at the top right corner and choose “Settings”.
- Then scroll to and tap on the “Security and Login” link
- Tap also on “Edit” close to “Change Password” icon.
- Thereafter complete the process, by tapping on the “Forgot your Password”? link and go thru with the steps to reset it. Note: You need to have access, to the email that you signed up Facebook with.
I am logged out of my Facebook account and have forgotten my Password what should I do?
If you logged out of Facebook and can’t recall your password here’s how you can reset your password;
- Scroll to and tap “Find Your Account Page”, with a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to sign into your Facebook account
- Proceed further by typing the email, mobile phone number, full name or Username, linked with your account and tap on the “Search” button.
- Complete the process by reviewing the on-screen instructions to complete Facebook password reset.
Resetting your Facebook password is as easy and as simple as mentioned above and you can now reset your Facebook password and safeguard your account from unwanted access.