Facebook is unarguably the largest social network site.Thus if you are wondering how to sell things on Facebook,we bring you tips on how you can successfully sell on Facebook.
What are the benefits of selling things on Facebook?
- Sellers, can connect and sell products to billions of Facebook users across the globe.
- Selling online is easier, faster and more scalable
- Facebook, offers an easy and effective way to boost your sales.
- Offers a reach to a wider customer base.
- Facebook constantly churns out new tools and services to make selling on Facebook better.
Before we outline how you can sell things on Facebook, note that Facebook, offers two platform with which you can sell things on. These platforms are Facebook Store/shop and Facebook Marketplace. We will be outlining stepsfor which you can use to sell on each of these platforms.
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook Marketplace is a convenient platform on Facebook, where you can discover, buy and sell items with people in your community.
How to Sell Things On Facebook (via Facebook Marketplace)
Tips for Selling Things on Facebook Marketplace
- All items displayed for Sale on Marketplace must adhere to Facebook Commerce Policies.
- To mark an item as “Free”, you must enter 0 as the price.
Here’s how you can sell things on Facebook Marketplace;
- Scroll to, and click on “Marketplace” in the left column of News Feed
- Once the field popsopen, enter a title for your listing, the price, your location, and a category for the item
- Follow up, by clicking on the +10 photos option, to upload a photo of your item from your computer.
- Complete the process by clicking on “Post”. If the “Post” option is grayed out, just include a title, price, location, photo and category.
Facebook Store is a platform where you can easily sell things and also have customers easily browse your products and collections using the new visible shop section on your Facebook page.
How to Sell Things On Facebook (via Facebook Store)
Startby setting up your Business Facebook page.
Then, upload product data and link a payment processor directly to your Facebook shop for free.
Usethe paid or free ecommerce platform, that enables you sell products on your own website, blogs, as well as on other social channels, too.
After your products have been listed, primed and ready for promotion to your Facebook followers and other potential customers, you can then choose certain products or categories to promote thru Facebook posts and ads.
How to Sell Things on Facebook (via Action Terms and Phrases)
You canstill sell things on Facebook without apps and widgets.You can sell things by creating action terms and phrases to post on your wall and lead your community to your website. News about a sale, new merchandise, or a discount on your wall canbe shared to enable you sell also on Facebook.
Selling things on Facebook, gets easier, faster and more profiting by the day. Join the teaming sellers on Facebook today and carve a niche for your brand products and company.