How To Send Money on MoneyGram. MoneyGram services allow users to send money to their family, friends, and businesses all through the world. It offers different ways to make a transfer of funds online or in-person and many other ways. Money can be sent via MoneyGram by using a credit card, debit card or bank funds. However, the receiver can collect cash at MoneyGram offices or financial institutions that operate with MoneyGram.
MoneyGram International Inc. Is one of the American popular money transfer company. MoneyGram International provides its services to businesses and individuals via financial institutions and networks of agents.
How To Pay bill On MoneyGram Online
- Register or create your account. Enter all the required information and then verify your identity
- Log into your account
- Next, search biller by category or company name. Filter by bane or use receiver code to search
- Enter the amount that you want to send or pay
- Enter the account number and payment information. Here you can either pay with your credit or debit card or directly from your bank account.
How To send MoneyGram online
- Get to the website at www.moneygram.com
- Use the online MoneyGram location service to check the receiver location, a place of convenience for the person to collect the money.
- Click on the ‘Estimate your transfer cost’ link on the home page of MoneyGram to know the amount of fee for sending a MoneyGram Online. However, the fee percentage depends on the amount you are sending and the level of service you choose.
- Click on the “Send Money” link on the MoneyGram home page.
- Indicate where you are sending money to and the receiving options and Cash amount on the next page.
- Next page you will view the MoneyGram free estimates on the page. You will see options to use such as ‘ Same-day service, send cash online, sending cash online in as a little as 10 minutes. And click the “Next” button.
- Log In into you’re your existing account or enter an email address if you do not have an account. Enter your personal information. Enter your personal information, the receiver’s name and location, and the transaction information. Also, you can pay for the same-day service with a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. Or alternatively, you can use the economy service with an electronic check.
- Complete identity verification. At this point, the company may call you for additional verification questions.
- You will be given a reference number for the transaction. Let the receiver have the reference number. This number will be asked at the collection point as a security measure for collection. Then the receiver has to go for collection with his or her driver’s license or other personal identification.
How To Send Money directly to a Bank Account
Sending money directly to a bank account such as your friends and family members saves them time. This service is available in more than 4000 banks across the globe.
- Select a receiver, and country of the recipient
- Give the full legal name and bank details of the recipient
- Select your mode of payment or pay using your card
- Set up your online account
- Enter your identity verification details
- Enter the receiver details, including their bank account number
- Click on the “Send” button.