How to send money on Skrill? Send money across the globe in 40 different currencies with this platform, you can transfer money to your bank account, email address or mobile wallet. Are you new on Skrill? You don’t know how to transfer money, do not worry, with this article will learn diverse ways to send money including cryptocurrency.
How to send money on Skrill
For you to start sending money using this platform you have to be an account owner. After registering for an account, proceed to login to your account. With this, you are set to transfer money by choosing how you would like to transfer money. But before I show you different ways to send money, take a look at how to register for an account.
Create an account
- Go to www.skrill.com/en/
- On the main page Click on the “Register” button
- Enter your first and last name in the first column.
- Select your country and then choose currency.
- Type in your email address and password. To see the password you typed in, click on the eye icon next to it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the “register” button.
How to Send money to your Bank account
To transfer money to your bank account follow the directions below.
- Login to your account.
- On the homepage, scroll to the “Send” button at the top left side of the page.
- From the menu, click on “send to a bank” button
- Choose the country and currency from the list.
- Type in the amount you want to transfer.
- Click on the method of payment.
- Type in personal information in the appropriate field.
- Key in the details of the recipients and then confirm the amount, by retyping it in the correct column.
- Tap enter and then submit your payment info.
How to send to a mobile wallet on skrill
- Navigate to your account homepage
- Tap on the send button
- Tap on the “send to mobile” option.
- Select the country and currency button.
- Fill in the amount you want to send.
- Click on the payment method tab.
- Type in the name and the phone number of the person you are sending money to.
- Verify the amount you entered and then tap on the “send” button.
Send to an email address
- Open your browser and head to the Skrill official page. Then log in to your account.
- Scroll to the top of the page and tap on “send” tab
- From the drop-down menu, select “send to an email” tab.
- Type in the recipient email address.
- Choose the currency.
- Key in the amount you want to transfer.
- Type in a message if you want to.
- Proceed to confirm the amount
- Hit on the “send” tab.