iBooks is an Apple application for iOS Operating devices, with downloading features. As soon as you open iBook, there you can download free books and also paid books. In this article you will be learning how to use iBooks, how to read in iBooks and more.
How To Read in iBooks
- Go to your book library
- Click on the book you want to access
- To access the next page, simply tap the right side of the page
- To visit the previous page, click the left side
Options in reading iBooks
the fonts, background color and brightness
To Change The Fonts
- Click on “aA” icon located at the top of the page
- Tap on “Fonts” tab.
- Navigate and choose the font you want.
To change the font , simply select aA icon, then click on “A”to reduce or tap the bigger “A” to increase it.
To change the Colors and Brightness
If you want to change the default color from white to Sepia background
- Tap on “aA” icon
- Then move Sepia slider to On
To Change The brightness tap on brightness control tab represented with a circle icon surrounded with lines.
iBooks Formats / Adding Downloaded Files to iBooks
All books purchased in iBooks apple store are always in ePub format . ePubhas right management features that prevents unauthorized sharing.
how to add downloaded files to iBooks
- Go ahead and download the file to your computer.
- Launch iTunes
- Find the file you downloaded and drag it to the iTunes library, located at the top left of the page, as soon as it turns blue, release the file
- The next thing is to sync your device with iTunes
- Go to the books tab and check mark the file you want to sync with the book that is recently added
How To Use iBooks Collections For Easy access
This feature enable you to locate books in library with ease will be showing how to create a collection, Add books to collection, view, edit and delete collections
To Create Collections
- Move to iBooks library page.
- Click on “Books” tab at thepagetop
- The default collection shows, to change it Click on “New” widget
- Enter the name you want to give to the collection and then select “Done” button
Add Books to Collections.
- Go to the book location at the top of the screen
- Click on the “Edit” tab
- Tap on the “book” you want to add to collection
- Press on “Move” widget
- Select the Collection you want to add the book to
To View Collections
- Tap on “Books” tab
- A menu of collection will appear, scroll and pick the one you want to view
To Edit And Delete Collections
- Go to the bookshelf page
- Tap on the “Books” widget
- On the Collection page, move to the bottom of the screen and Press on “Edit” tab
- If you want to delete collection Click on the “red circle” icon and then tap on the “delete” widget
- Pres on “Done” tab, when you through with editing