Live Photo on Apple device is that which enables motion to your photos thereby bringing it to life. You create photos that goes with a video clip . In to article you will learn how to capture a life photo with your iPhone and many more.
How To take a live Photo on iPhone
- On your home screen, Open the camera app
- Click on the set of diffusing ring at the top center of the screen to turn it on
- When it turns on, Press the “ capture” button
How To Set it as a wallpaper
If you are using iPhone 7, live photos can be go as your phone wallpaper. To set this photo as wallpaper simply take the following steps
- Open your photos app
- Look for the photo and then, click on the “share” tab
- Then select “use as wallpaper” button
- If you have not choosen the photo, you can tap on “live photos” widget beneath
- Press on “Set” tab
- You can choose either “set lock screen, Set home screen, or set both”
Basic live photos Effects
For iOS 11, these effects are bounce, long Exposure and Loop. The Bounce removes the video sound, then plays it forward and backward.Long Exposure only captures numerous frames from the video and placing them on each other. Finally the Loop effects takes out the sound and then plays in a permanent loop.
How do Turn a live Photos into Bounce, Long Exposure/Loop on iPhone
To be able to turn it to the effects mentioned above kindly follow the directives below
- Firstly, Open the iOS photo app.
- Locate and tap on the live photo you like to attach an effect to
- Then swipe up on the image to view the default effects and if you don’t want the current effects swipe to the right to view other effects options.
- You will see the effects features, such as loop, bounce, and long Exposure for you to choose from
- Navigate and select the effect you like, then your image moves down having the effects on it
Turn into Loop, Bounce/Long Exposure photo on MacOS?
From your Mac device you can as well edit photos, so to turn your image to the above effects follow the mediums displayed beneath
- Launch your Mac photos app to view the images
- Find and double click on the image you want to edit
- When the image opens, move tothe right top of the screen and select on the “Edit” widget
- On the right side of the image you will see the editing feature, then scroll down and tap on the “Live” button under the image
- From their you can now Select “live” “loop” “bounce” or long Exposure after you have chosen the one you want navigate and press on “Done” button
How To Turn Live photo into GIF
- Open the image app on your phone
- Click on the image you like to turn into a GIF
- Swipe up to see the animation menu. And select either to loop it to GIF or bounce, which is a Boomerang app use on Instagram.