How to Use Samsung Pay App. The app is relatively super convenient and a simple way of paying for goods and services. You do not need to go about with wallets that have the hip of cards in it. Simply swipe with your phone. It is compatible with Android phones and iOS devices. Samsung Pay is a mobile payment system, a product of Samsung company. This app comes in all-new brands of Samsung smartphones, from Galaxy Note 5 and to Galaxy A70. The app is exclusively made to store payment options on credit and debit cards. It works conveniently on any Samsung smartphone. Let me show you more details on this topic ‘How to use Samsung Pay App.
Samsung Pay How to Use
The Samsung Pay App is very convenient, easy and simple to use. As I mentioned earlier, this app is a payment system by Samsung company, it is also a digital wallet design to store payment options including credit card, debit, and other rewards cards. Also if you are in a retail store that accepts contactless payments, then you can swipe your phone easily to pay for goods and services. However, it is compatible with NFC magnetic-stripe and EMV (Europepay, MasterCard and Visa) terminals including those for Chip-based cards. The only exception is readers that one needs to insert a card like at the gas pumps and ATMs.
Where is Samsung Pay accepted?
Samsung Pay works anywhere. Compared with other payment systems like Apple Pay and Google Pay. Samsung Pay does not work only with older magnetic-stripes terminals like standalone payment devices independent vendors uses but also on the modern mobile contactless system that requires a modern registration that supports NFC or Bluetooth.
Samsung Pay is acceptable in major countries globally including United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Australia, Sweden, Thailand, Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and others.
How to set up Samsung Pay on Your Phone?
Most current Samsung phones come with the app already installed, while some you will need to get to Google play store to download it. After downloading and installing the app, use these steps to set up the app.
- open the app in your phone and accept the terms and conditions, then click on the Next button
- You will be asked to register a Pin, Fingerprint scan or iris scan as authentication. If you already had an existing Samsung account, set up on the device just choose existing pass methods.
- And if you are using this service for the first time, you will be required to add payment cards and start shopping.
How To Add a Credit or Debit Cards
To start making payments with your Samsung Pay, you must add a payment card or account. Just follow these steps below:
- Open the SamsungPay on your phone
- Navigate to the top of the page left side, click on the Pay option on the Menu button
- Select Add cards and click on the “Add Credit or Debit Card. Or Get a Samsung Pay Cash, Add PayPal, Gift card or Membership (Costco, My Best Buy, AAA and others) choose any of these options that you prefer.
- The App will demand permission to access the device’s camera. Choose Allow to accept permission.
- Follow the Next prompt to register your card successfully.
How to make Payment Using the Samsung Pay App
To make payment with the app, Lodge payment details using the app, use the steps below:
- On your phone, open the app
- Click on the “Pay” button
- Select your preferred card
- Click on the PIN or IRIS and enter your required security information. You can use the Fingerprint scanner too for security. Just hold back the phone close to the contactless reader and process payment using the app.
It only requires an active data plan to use the app. There is no fee when you use the app Since your wireless plan and mobile charges are needful for your online activities. You pay no additional fee charges to your credit and debit cards.