How to Use Samsung Pay App. Samsung Pay is a mobile payment system. This app is available in all-new brands of Samsung smartphones ranging from Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy A70. Samsung Pay app is designed to store payment options on credit and debit cards. This app functions conveniently with any Samsung smartphone. Let’s go into more detail as we explore the topic ‘How to use Samsung Pay App.
How to Use Samsung Pay
Using Samsung Pay is very convenient, easy and simple. As I mentioned above that this app is a payment system, it is also a digital wallet design to store payment options including both credit card, debit and other rewards cards. Also, if you are in a retail store that accepts contactless payments, then you can swipe your phone easily to pay for goods. The app is a relatively super convenient and simple way of paying for goods and services. You do not need to go about with wallets that have the hip of cards in it.
Where is Samsung Pay accepted?
When compared with other payment systems like Apple Pay and Google Pay, Samsung Pay works anywhere. Samsung Pay works with older magnetic-stripes terminals like standalone payment devices independent vendors use. Also, it works with the mobile contactless system that requires a modern register that supports NFC or Bluetooth.
Also, it is compatible with NFC magnetic-stripe and EMV (Europepay, MasterCard and Visa) terminals including those for Chip-based cards. The only exception is readers that one needs to insert a card like at the gas pumps and ATMs.
Samsung Pay is acceptable in major countries of the world including the United States, the United Kingdom, China, France, Australia, Brazil, Italy, Mexico, Russia, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, Sweden, Thailand, and others.
How to Set Up Samsung Pay on Your Phone?
Samsung Pay in most phones comes already installed, while some you will need to get to Google play store to download it.
- Launch the Samsung Pay app open in your phone and accept the terms and conditions, then click on the Next button
- You will be prompt to register a Pin, Fingerprint scan or iris scan as authentication. If you already had an existing Samsung account, set up on the device just choose existing pass methods.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will be required to add payment cards and start shopping.
How To Add a Credit or Debit Cards to Samsung Pay
Before you can make payments with your Samsung Pay, you must add a payment card or account. Just simply follow these steps:
- On the Samsung app on your phone
- Navigate to the top left side of the page, click on the Pay option on the Menu button
- Choose Add cards and click on the “Add Credit or Debit Card. Or Get a Samsung Pay Cash, Add PayPal, Gift card or Membership (Costco, My Best Buy, AAA and others) choose any of these options that are good for you.
- The app will demand permission to access the device’s camera. Choose Allow to accept permission.
- Follow the next prompt to register your card successfully.
How to make Payment Using the Samsung Pay App
To Lodge payment using Samsung Pay app, here are the steps:
- On your phone, open the app
- Click on the “Pay” button
- Choose your preferred card
- Click on the PIN or IRIS and enter your required security information. The fingerprint scanner can be used to set up security. Just hold back the phone close to the contactless reader and process payment using the app.