Get everyday values and experiences with HSBC Advanced Credit Card designed to make your dining and entertainment even more rewarding. This card offers you unlimited rewards program points with no expiration, travel benefits to meet your needs and day and time, balance transfers for any amount, Mastercard ID theft protection, cellular wireless telephone protection, Tap & go® with any HSBC credit card, fraud protection, FICO®, Mobile Pay and many other numerous benefits.
HSBC Advance Credit Card
This card is a generous all-spend unlimited rewards program points with no expiration. If you are looking for a great card that will reward you as you use it, then you should try out the HSBC Advanced Mastercard® credit card. Every day is enjoyed with the HSBC card. Let’s see what this card offers, and the categories you can actually earn from with the card.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Hilton Honors American Express – Application & Activation
Benefits of HSBC Advance Credit Card
Here are the benefits of the HSBC Advance Credit Card:
- Unlimited Rewards Program Points with no Expiration
- Earn an introductory 3X points on dining and select entertainment purchases and an additional 2X points on all other purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, up to the first $25,000 in purchases.
- Earn 2X Rewards Program Points on new, net dining and select entertainment purchases after the intro period.
- 1X points on all other purchases after the intro period.
- 0% introductory APR.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fees for Advance and Premier customers.
- 10% off at Onefinestay.
- MasterRental™ coverage, which offers protection for physical damage and theft to most rental vehicles.
- Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services™, connects you with access to luxury travel benefits amenities and upgrades at some of the most sought-after travel destinations either by phone, email, or a personalized online platform.
These are the benefits to be granted to the HSBC Advance Credit Cardholders.
Everyday Values and Experiences
- Enjoy complimentary ShopRunner membership for unlimited, free 2-day shipping and free return shipping at over 140 online stores.
- With Postmates, you get $5 or more for delivery of food drinks and groceries (excluding taxes, delivery fees, and tips)
- Priceless golf offers discounted access select golf courses, complimentary grounds passes for PGA Tournaments, Priceless Lessons with a PGA Tour professional, and much more.
- Consolidate debt
- Pay down balances faster
- Save money on high-interest balances
- Streamline payments.
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™
- Cellular Wireless Telephone Protection
- Tap & go™ with any HSBC credit card. The Tap & go™ contactless payments are faster than swiping or inserting your card for payment.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Application
To successfully apply for an HSBC Advance Mastercard credit card, you are required to have an existing U.S. HSBC Advance or Premier checking account relationship.
New to HSBC
If you are new to HSBC, you can apply by contacting the 24/7 Advance Customer Relationship Center at the number listed on the site: https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/.
If you are calling from outside the United States or Canada, call the number listed on the card page at: https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/.
Existing HSBC Customer
An existing HSBC customer can log on to Personal Internet Banking in order to apply for an HSBC Advance credit card.
To apply in person, locate the nearest branch to you and apply in person.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Activation
When your new credit card arrives, you’ll have to activate it before you can use it. So as soon as your card arrives, sign the back and choose one or two easy ways to activate it.
Activating via Online Banking
- Visit https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/activate-now/.
- Sign in to online banking
- Choose the account you want to activate the card for
- Choose Manage, then Activate card, and follow the instructions.
Activate via Phone
To activate via phone, call the number listed on the site at https://www.us.hsbc.com/credit-cards/activate-now/ and speak to a member of the HSBC customer services team.
Lines are open from 8 am – 10 pm every day.
If you have additional cardholders on your account, then all cards will be activated at the same time.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Login
To login securely into your credit card account:
- Visit https://www.us.hsbc.com/.
- Enter your username
- Tick on the ‘Remember me’ box if you want to be remembered when next you want to login.
Then tap on the ‘Continue’ link to proceed further.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Username Recovery
To recover your username:
- Visit https://www.security.us.hsbc.com/gsa/SECURITY_LOGON_PAGE/.
- Enter your Social security number
- Choose your card type, HSBC card number, and PIN.
Click on the ‘Continue’ link.
HSBC Advance Credit Card Customer Service
To get assistance you can write, call or send a message via the card site at: https://www.us.hsbc.com/help/.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card – How to Apply & Login