Hume Clear Credit Card is issued by Hume Bank. It is a card that enables you to save with an annual fee waiver and cash rewards. It is a low rate and low fee option card, for those who wish to reduce their card costs. The card offers cash rewards, which you can use to reward your spending with 1 loyalty point for every $1 you spend. Points you collect can be redeemed for cash back to your account. 400 points equal $1 back. After your annual fee spend exceeds $8,000, the $30 annual fee will be waived.
Hume Clear Credit Card
With the Hume Clear credit card, you can pay your balance in full by the statement due date. This enables you to take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases. As a primary cardholder, you can link 3 additional cardholders to the account at no extra cost.
For an additional layer of security, you can shop with Verified by Visa, safely online with peace of mind. The Hume Clear card’s credit limit ranges from $500 to $50,000.
Hume Clear Credit Card Benefits
Let’s get in, and see the range of benefits that the Hume Clear credit card offers:
- Offers cash rewards, which you can use to reward your spending with 1 loyalty point for every $1 you spend. Points you collect can be redeemed for cash back to your account. 400 points equal $1 back.
- Once your annual fee spend exceeds $8,000, the $30 annual fee will be waived
- Paying your balance in full by the statement due date, enables you to take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases
- Cardholders can link 3 additional cardholders to the account at no extra cost.
- With Verified by Visa, you can shop safely online with peace of mind
- This card’s credit limit ranges from $500 to $50,000.
Now you know the card to apply for if you are looking for a card that enables you earn cash rewards.
How to Apply for Hume Clear Credit Card
Applying for the Hume Clear credit card requires just a few steps. However, before you apply, let’s see the criteria you need to meet to stand eligible:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Once you meet the requirements and you are sure this the card for you, use these steps to apply:
- Visit the secure application Webpage
- Key in your personal details; Full name, Contact details, Residential address.
- Next, key in your financial details; Your annual income and any liabilities. You may also be asked to attach copies of recent payslips.
- Then, provide your proof of identification, which are; Copies of your driver’s license or Medicare card.
If you are approved and your card gets mailed to you, let’s see the steps you’ll need to use to activate your card:
How to Activate
To activate the Hume Clear credit card, simply visit the card’s official website and call with the activation number provided there.
How to Login Hume Clear Credit Card
In order to log into your card account, you’ll have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the card’s login page
- Enter your Customer Number, Password and Date of birth
- Then tap on the “Login” link.
You are in tune and updated with your card account.
How to Reset Password
To enjoy the benefits that come with this card, you need to have access to your account. To have access to your account, you need your login details. Here’s how to recover your login details, if you have forgotten either of them:
- Visit the login page
- Navigate downwards to the “Forgotten your password” link
- Enter your Customer Number and Mobile Number.
Note: Your mobile number, must be the same as the number on Hume records.
Now that you have your login details, go ahead and log in.
How Report Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, visit the card’s official website and call with the number listed for reporting lost or stolen card.
How to Make Bill Payment
Now you can make your bill payment without stress, using these steps:
- Log into your account
- Locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Next, choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
Making your bill payment on time will save you from incurring fees associated with making late or missed payment.
Customer Service Number
To get the Hume Clear credit card customer service number, visit the card’s official website.
For more Related Posts;
- Best Credit Cards Airline Miles – Best Credit Cards Airline Miles 2021
- Once 55 Day Card: How to Apply Online
- BJ’s Perks Elite Credit Card | How To Apply Online Now
- Value+ Credit Card – How to Login Value+ Credit Card