Hume Clear Visa Credit Card is a card that enables you to save with an annual fee waiver and cash rewards. It is a low rate and low fee option card, for those who wish to reduce their card costs. Hume Clear Visa Credit Card is issued by Hume Bank.
Hume Clear Visa Credit Card Features
- Offers cash rewards, which you can use to reward your spending with 1 loyalty point for every $1 you spend. Points you collect can be redeemed for cash back to your account. 400 points equal $1 back.
- Once your annual fee spend exceeds $8,000, the $30 annual fee will be waived
- Paying your balance in full by the statement due date, enables you to take advantage of up to 55 days interest-free days on purchases
- Cardholders can link 3 additional cardholders to the account at no extra cost.
- With Verified by Visa, you can shop safely online with peace of mind
- This card’s credit limit ranges from $500 to $50,000.
What Fees/Rates should I expect?
- Annual Fee – $30 p.a.
- Purchase Interest Rate – 14.95% p.a.
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 17.95% p.a.
- Late Payment Fee – $20.
Also Read: How do I Separate my Credit After Divorce
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Hume Clear Visa Card Application?
To successfully apply, you are required to provide the following details:
- Personal details; Full name, Contact details, Residential address.
- Financial details; Your annual income and any liabilities. You may also be asked to attach copies of recent payslips.
- Proof of identification: Copies of your driver’s license or Medicare card.
Hume Clear Visa Card Activation?
If you want your credit card activated it is best you contact Hume Clear Visa Credit Card customer care. and you can do that via this URL https://www.humebank.com.au/contact-us. once you contact them via the customer care line or through this link, they would work on the activation for you.
Hume Clear Visa Credit Card login?
- Visit the card’s login page here www.humebank.com.au/personal/credit-cards/hume-clear-visa
- Enter your Customer Number, Password, and Date of birth
- Then tap on the “Login” link.
How Do I Reset Password?
- Visit the login page
- Navigate downwards to the “Forgotten your password” link
- Enter your Customer Number and Mobile Number.
Note: Your mobile number, must be the same as the number on Hume records.
How do I report a lost or stolen card?
If your credit card is ever lost or stolen, the first and most adviseable thing to do is contact Hume Clear Visa Credit Card customer care. and you can do that via this URL www.humebank.com.au/personal/credit-cards/hume-clear-visa.
How do I make a bill payment?
- Log into your account
- Locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Next, choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.