IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard is issued by Capital One Bank. It is a card that requires excellent credit for approval and a credit line of $500-$7,500. Cardholders, of this card, get to enjoy a low-interest rate, as well as a no annual fee charge.
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard
With this card, you can now enjoy 0% Intro APR, for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers; 12.9%-22.9% Variable APR, after that; 3% fee for each transfer that posts to your account within the first 15 months and this card also offers hardship grants as well as rebates and discounts. The IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard also comes with MasterCard benefits.
CHECK THESE OUT: Nationwide Credit Card – Nationwide Credit Card Application
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Benefits
If you are considering applying for the IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, let’s show you the benefits that come with this card to help you make a decision:
- Cardholders enjoy a low-interest rate.
- No annual fee charges.
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR, for the first 15 months on purchases and transfers; 12.9%-22.9% Variable APR, after that; 3% fee for each transfer that posts to your account within the first 15 months.
- Offers hardship grants.
- Revel rebates and discounts.
- Includes also MasterCard benefits.
You can now decide whether or not to apply for this card if the benefits meet your needs.
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Application
To apply for, and get approved for IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The card offer, is valid only for current Union members, in good standing of a participating Union, retired union members, family members of a current union member in good standing of a participating union, as well as members of working America, who reside in the 50 United States, Washington, D.C., or a U.S. Military location.
- Applicants, are to provide their union name and union local number.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Capital One Financial Corporation application page.
- As the webpage opens, enter the following details; Email address, first name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, and Zipcode.
- In the residential address section, fill out the following;
- My residential address is the same as my mailing address “Yes” or “No”.
- Primary phone, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth.
- Answer the question, Are you a US Citizen “Yes” or “No”.
- Type in your Monthly Mortgage/Rent amount, Residence type, Employment status, Mothers maiden name, and Total annual income.
- The following additional information is needed; Select Union name, Union Local #, Do you have any bank accounts?
- If offered, would you be interested in blank checks to use for cash advances? (Choose one).
- Tap on the “Continue Application” link to proceed further with the application process.
As you continue further, you will get a few more simple steps to complete your application.
IAFF Rate MasterCard Application Status
To check IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard application status, call, using the number listed on the card’s website.
IAFF Rate MasterCard Activation
To activate your newly acquired IAFF Rate MasterCard, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
IAFF Rate Advantage MasterCard Login
To gain access to your credit card account.
- Scroll to Capital one Sign-in page.
- Key in your username and password.
- Tap on the “Sign In” link, to gain access.
Once you follow the steps outlined above, accessing your account is easy.
IAFF Rate MasterCard Username/Password Recovery
To recover your password or username, take the following steps:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot username or password” link.
- On the new page, that opens up, enter your Last name, Social security number, and Date of birth.
- Tap on the “Find Me” link.
With your username and password, you can easily access your online card account.
IAFF Rate MasterCard Customer Service
For any inquiry about the IAFF Rate MasterCard, call using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
CHECK IT OUT: AAA Credit Card – AAA Credit Card Application