Ibotta Receipts is what Ibotta users use to redeem their offers. So by submitting the photo of your receipt it is confirmed you made purchases using Ibotta. Receipts are requested for only in-store purchases.
colorado based mobile technology established in 2011. Thus It enables members to use ibotta mobile app to earn cashback and also save money. Users get cashback when they shop online and in-store. However, it also provided an avenue for users to earn money when they invite friends using the referral code, ensuring they register and redeem offer.
Ibotta Receipts eligibility
As you make your in-store purchases, it’s good you know the following
1.what the receipt must come with.
2. How receipt should be.
3. Things to avoid.
What Ibotta Receipt must come it
- The location of the store
- The store logo and name
- Date and time
- Subtotal and total must also be on the receipt
- Products that qualify for Ibottaoffers.
How receipt should be
- The receipt should not be an e-receipt
- There should be no information hidden
- you cannot fold it together
- It should not be a screenshot or computer like image.
- For a long receipt, parts of each image must overlap some line products to be more clear.
Things To avoid
- Do not share the receipt
- Avoid a return receipt
- Do not alter the receipt
- Avoid uploading receipt late. Ensure you upload within one week.
Ibotta Receipt Scan
In other to redeem your offer you need to scan and send the receipt issued to after making purchases. Follow the steps below to scan your receipt,
- Place phone camera over the receipt, to capture the barcode or QR code. Do not remove, until the barcode is accepted.
- it might direct you to select and scan the item barcodes to receive your offer.
How To send IbottaReceipts
- Navigate and add offers to your list
- Find your favorite store and make your purchases
- Collect the receipt
- Go to Ibotta app and select the retailer you are redeeming at.
- Tap on the “upload receipt” button to include the receipt photo
- Click on “finish” widget, if you are prompted to scan the item barcodes, select “Add section” you can as well do this if you have a long receipt
- Press on “collect # purchases $X.XX” button and then wait for them to review it.