iCloud login gives you access to your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts and so much more that iCloud has to offer. If you want to know how to log into your iCloud account, you can learn in an instant because the process is quite simple. iCloud sign in launches you onto a cloud storage service which is provided by Apple.
iCloud enables you to store, backup, as well as sync all your data like emails, documents, contacts, notes, photos and so much more across all your devices. Learning how to log into iCloud offers you even more as it allows you to share all kinds of stuff like music, photos, and games instantly by taking advantage of Apple’s Airdrop ad-hoc service.
Before taking you through the iCloud login procedure, we want to show you first how you can create an account. It is after you have successfully created an account, that you will be able to easily log in.
iCloud Login Benefits
Once you are able to sign into your iCloud account, there are features and benefits you stand to gain.
Once you log into your iCloud account, you’ll have access to important information like your mail box and calendar in your phone as well as on your desktop/laptop at all times.
When you log into your account and delete an email, update or edit or add information within any application document or content iCloud will automatically make the changes on all your iOS devices.
How to Create a New iCloud Account – iCloud Sign Up
Signing up for an iCloud account is not tedious as you think it is. It is an easy process that can be accessed with few easy steps.
- To start with the account creation process, visit https://www.icloud.com/.
- On the page, click on “No Apple ID? Create yours now” which is below the iCloud login form.
- Fill out the form and tap on “Continue”.
- On the next page, follow through with the on-screen prompts to complete the account set up process.
Once you successfully set up your account, you’ll only be needing one Apple ID to access all Apple services.
Once you have signed up and have your Apple ID, you can now learn the iCloud login procedure.
- Go to https://www.icloud.com/.
- Key in your Apple ID in the “Apple ID” field provided
- Enter your password in the password text box.
- Complete the process by clicking on the arrow icon which is pointing to the right.
- To stay signed in, you can click on the “Keep me signed in” box.
Congratulations you just completed your iCloud login, you can now explore all that iCloud has to offer.
Forgot Apple ID or Password
If you have forgotten your Apple ID or password, there are simple steps you can apply to have it fixed.
- On the login page, click on “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” link
- Alternatively, you can visit the https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid.
- Click on the Apple ID field and enter your Apple ID to get started.
- If you forgot your Apple ID, you can click on the “look it up” link to get it.
- Then click on the “Continue”.
With your Apple ID and password, you can easily log into your account with ease.