ING Orange One Credit Card is issued by ING Bank. It is a card, designed to offer simple and affordable access to credit with no annual fee. It also gives you the option of setting up payment plans for larger purchases and offers generous rebates when you meet the eligibility requirements.
Offering an ongoing $0 annual fee, there’s also a currency conversion fee for rebate. Cardholders can pay off a large purchase or group of purchases over a time frame of their choice with an instalment plan.
ING Orange One Credit Card
The ING Orange One credit card also enables cardholders to enjoy up to 45 days Interest-free on purchases when they pay the “Amount Due” on each statement by the due date listed.
The Orange One card is compatible with Apple Pay, which enables you to use your iPhone in making contactless payments at the checkout, and you also enjoy ATM fee rebate.
ING Orange One Credit Card Benefits
Enjoy benefits that allow you to make a purchase, and gives you the time you need to fix things.
- Offers an ongoing $0 annual fee
- There’s currency conversion fee for a rebate
- You can pay off a large purchase or group of purchases over a time frame of your choice with an instalment plan
- Enjoy up to 45 days Interest-free on purchases when you pay the “Amount Due” on each statement by the due date listed.
- This card is compatible with Apple Pay, which enables you to use your iPhone in making contactless payments at the checkout
- ATM fee rebate
Enjoy these simple but thoughtful ranges of benefits.
ING Orange One Credit Card Application
Are you qualified to apply for the ING Orange One credit card? Check these requirements:
- Must have an active Orange Everyday bank account, or apply for one at the time of credit card account application.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen with an Australian residential address
- A good credit rating is required, and you must meet ING’s credit lending guidelines to get approval
- Earn at least $36,000 p.a.
- Have a PAC payslip.
How to Apply
- Visit the secure application webpage
- Key in the following personal details; Full name, DOB, Residential address, Email address and Contact number
- Provide proof of identification, by providing your, Driver’s license number or another valid form of identification (such as your passport or Medicare number) You may be asked to also submit a copy of your ID for ING’s records.
- For the employment info, you are to provide the following; Your current role, Salary and your employer’s name and Contact details.
- Lastly, for the financial info section, you are to provide details of any other assets you have, such as savings or investments, as well as debts. You are to also include estimates of your everyday spending on essentials such as rent, transport, utilities and other household spending.
ING Orange One Credit Card Activation
To activate your credit card, you have to visit the card’s official website to get the number to call for activation.
ING Orange One Credit Card Login
You won’t enjoy the full benefits and features that come with the Orange One credit card, if you can’t log in:
- Visit the card’s login site
- Key in your User code / To Id No
- Enter your PIN
- Then tap on the “Login” link.
Now you will see how convenient, your transaction and card activities can be, as you log in.
How to Recover ING Orange One Credit User Code/PIN
If you have forgotten your online banking user code/PIN, get it by calling the number provided on the card’s website.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
Report a lost or stolen card, by calling the customer care number. You can find the number on the card’s secure website.
How to Make Bill Payment
With just a few steps, you can make your card payment. Just follow these instructions:
- Log in to your online account
- Locate the payment tab, and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
You can take it from there and make sure you don’t miss, making your periodic bill payments.
Customer Service Number
The customer service number has been provided on the card’s secure website for general information and enquiries on ING Orange One Credit Card.
- Best Credit Cards Cash Back: Best Credit Cards Cash Back 2021
- SunTrust Bank Personal Banking: Review on Online Banking
- Once 55 Day Card: How to Apply Online
- Dillons MasterCard – How to Apply for Dillons MasterCard