Instagram App is a social media app that enables all users to share videos and pictures from their lives. You can also add captions, edit filters, tweak the setting, engage with others. With Instagram you can explore and creep, and many more. Let’s explore this beautiful app.
Instagram App was designed in San Francisco in October 2010 on iOS. The app is also called IG or Insta. It is a photo or video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. Instagram App is distinguished to framed content in a square form to match the display width of the iPhone 4, 4s, etc.
However, on April 3, 2012, Instagram App for Android phones was released and was speedily downloaded by one million users in less than a day. Also, on April 9, 2012, Facebook acquired Instagram for a billion dollars in cash and stock.
Instagram App Features
- Image editing
- Group messaging
- Private messaging
- Location tagging
- Video editing tools
- Text & drawing tools
- Stories features
- User tagging
- Search functionality
- User profiles
- Public & private profiles
- Text & drawing tools
- Live video streaming
- Disappearing photos & videos
How To Sign Up For Instagram account
- Go to www.instagram.com
- Navigate to the “Sign Up” button
- Enter your Email Address
- Create a Username and password
- Next, click on the “Sign Up” button
How to Log in to Instagram App Account
- Get to www.instagram.com
- Navigate to the right side of the page
- Click on the “Login” button
- Enter your Username and password
- Activate the “Remember me” button
- Next, click on the “Login” button
How to Log in to Instagram through Facebook
- At www.instagram.com
- Go to your profile and click on the menu
- Tap on setting
- Next, click on the “Account” next Linked accounts,
- Next, select “Facebook” Login info
- By default, your Instagram account will link directly to your personal Facebook profile.
How to Used Fonts on Instagram
You can get Fonts on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit, Amino, Discord, Spectrum, Whats app, WeChat, YouTube, QQ, SnapChat, Skype, VKontakte (VK), Pinterest, Taringa, and many more.
However, font helps to Spruce up your posts. The site is known as Insta Fronts. Also, Insta Fonts are basically designed to bring you Fonts for your Instagram bio. Giving you a stylish text that draws people’s attention to your post or tweet, etc.
Using Instagram Fonts on Instagram use the following steps:
- Get to your Internet browser
- Open a tab, type www.instagram.com
- Go to the “Stories” page
- Select share your photo
- Go to your browser and open a website called coolsymbol.com
- Select the “Fancy Text” option and type your text
- Scroll down to select one