Skye MasterCard is a card that enables buy what you like without the pressure of paying immediately. This card, is issued by Skye Flexi Cards Australia Pty Ltd and Skye MasterCard, is the first credit card with MOTION CODE™ technology in Australia.
Skye MasterCard Benefits
- Offers 90 days interest free and no repayments on every card purchase
- No foreign transaction fees for online and overseas purchases.
- You can also convert card purchases of $250 or more to a 9, 12, or 15 month Interest Free Instalment Plan (SkyePlan) for a small establishment fee
- Cardholders, can as well manage their account 24/7, with Skye Self Service.
- As a customer, you can decide to get a card with MOTION CODE™ technology, which is a dynamic card verification value (CVV), which instantly changes every hour.
What is the cost?
- Annual Fee – $99
- Cash Advance Rate – 25.99% p.a.
- Expired Promotional Rate – 25.99%
- Card Purchase Rate – 23.99% p.a.
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $10.00
- Late Payment Fee – $35.00
- Payment Dishonor Charge – $15.00
- Card Replacement Charge – $20.00.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- You should earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a.
- Have a mobile number and email address
- Australian driver’s license, Medicare card or Australian passport is also needed.
How do I apply for the card?
- Start by scrolling to https://apply.flexicards.com.au/Eligibility
- On the Webpage, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name (s), Last name, Gender.
- For contact details, enter the following details; Mobile number, Confirm mobile number and Email address.
- Thereafter state your maximum credit limit
- Then go thru the terms and conditions of the card and agree to them.
- Finally complete the first phase of the application, by tapping on the “Next” link.
How do I activate Skye MasterCard?
To activate your newly acquired Skye MasterCard, call at 1300 115 533.
How do I recover my Skye MasterCard Password?
- Scroll to https://wss.skyecard.com.au/wss/forgotten/password
- Then enter your Customer ID
- Lastly, tap on the “Send My Code”, link.
How long does it take for my Skye MasterCard to arrive?
It takes approximately 5 – 7 business days for your Skye MasterCard to arrive.
Can I make additional purchases on my Skye account?
Yes. If you wish to shop and take advantage of an interest free offer at participating Skye retailers, all you need is your Customer ID handy, and present same to the sales consultant. You can locate your Customer ID on the back of your Skye MasterCard.
How do I change my PIN?
You can change your PIN via Skye Self Service or by calling at 1300 115 533.
What is the maximum credit limit?
You can apply for up to $50,000 credit limit. Your eligibility for credit, is subject to Skye’s lending criteria and a credit assessment.
How do I increase my credit limit?
Call the customer care unit or 1300 115 533, to have the team assist you with a credit limit increase application, which is subject to eligibility criteria.
What are the daily withdrawal limits?
The daily cash withdrawal limit is $1000 cash per day.
Do cash withdrawals affect my Interest Free transactions?
No. Cash withdrawals, do not affect any interest free term or promotional purchase you may have made on your Skye account.
Can I access my Skye account online?
Yes. You can access via Skye Self Service. If you have not already registered for Skye Self Service, and you’d like to, visit skyecard.com.au and tap “Login” to register.
What do I do if my Skye MasterCard is lost or stolen?
Please call Skye on 1300 115 533(or +61 2 8905 2904 from overseas) immediately or report it as lost or stolen via Skye Self Service.
Skye MasterCard Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit at 1300 115 533 and get more information on the card.