Synchrony Bank has made the application process for JCPenny Credit Card an easy to process. For those who wish to apply for the card, you are advised to visit the Synchrony Bank website, or store and follow the steps outlined below to successfully apply for JCPenney Credit Card.
JCPenney Credit Card, offers rewards 2X faster, as you use your JCPenny Credit Card. The card is ideal, for those who spend a lot of time and money at JCPenny stores.
JCPenney Credit Card Application
Before you apply for the JCPenney Credit Card, you are advised to review the terms and conditions of the card, to really ascertain if the JCPenney Credit Card is the ideal card for you.
So, want to apply for the JCPenney credit card, but don’t know how to? relax this article has got you covered. Here, we will be analyzing both the online application steps and how to apply in-store. This will help you know exactly what to do when you want to apply. Once you follow these detailed steps, you will successfully apply for the card with ease.
The application steps and the information requested, are quite easy and are steps you can complete in a jiffy. All you have to do is to have an internet-enabled device, a strong data connection, and all the requested documents and information.
So if you are ready and want to start the application process, let’s start by looking at the application criteria, that will make you eligible to apply.
JCPenney Approval Criteria
Before you apply for JCPenney Credit Card, here’s what you should know to gain easy approval.
- Keep track of your credit score, and the information on your credit report
- Review your credit report carefully, and look out for old information or errors that should be corrected. You can contact the credit bureau, to find out how to get the information removed or corrected
- Pay down your debts, including charge-offs or collections, which can help improve your credit score over time.
JCPenney offers two ways with which customers can apply for their card. There are online and in-store. Let’s take you through a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for this card.
How to Apply for JCPenny Credit Card
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for a JCPenney credit card. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
On the next page, you will get directions on how to complete the application form.
JCPenney In-Store Application
To apply for JCPenney Credit Card in-store, you are to visit a JCPenney store and apply in person with an associate. You are to submit the same information as you would when applying online. For convenience, you can use JCPenney’s store locator, to find the nearest store.
JCPenney Credit Card Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service number, listed on the card’s secure website for enquires on JCPenney Credit Card apply. Visit the credit card website to get the number to contact the customer care team with.