JCPenney Credit Card is offered by Synchrony Bank. This card, rewards you with an extra 15% off select purchases you make today, once you open and use your Card.
Bring on the Benefits
- Get extra 15% off select purchases made today, immediately you open and use your JCPenney Credit Card. You may combine discounts with another coupon.
- Enjoy 5% off select merchandise
- Card members get automatically enrolled in JCPenney Rewards, with lots of extra benefits
- $10 Reward for 200 points earned
- Earn rewards 2X faster, with your JCPenney Credit Card
- $1 spent = 1 point with your card
- $2 spent = 1 point with any other form of payment
- Earn up to 2,000 points on a single purchase.
What is the Card Cost?
- Annual Fee – $0
- Purchases APR Rate – 27.99%
- Late Payment Fee– Up to $38
- Minimum Interest Charge – No less than $2.00
- Payment Due Date – 23 days.
What do i need to know before i apply?
- Keep track of your credit score, and the information on your credit report
- Review your credit report carefully, and look out for old information or errors that should be corrected. You can contact the credit bureau, to find out how to get the information removed or corrected
- Pay down your debts, including charge-offs or collections, which can help improve your credit score over time.
How do i apply?
Online Application Steps
Synchrony Bank, has simplified the process of applying for JCPenny credit card.
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal.
- Personal details; Initial purchase amount if known. First name. M.I.. Last name. Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Click on “Continue”.
To apply for JCPenny Credit Card in-store, you are to visit a JCPenny store, and apply in-person with an associate. Submit the same information as you would, when applying online. For convenience, you can use JCPenny’s store locator, to find the nearest store.
How do I make payment?
- Log into your account
- Locate the “Pay Online” button and tap on it
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Make your bill payment.
Synchrony Financial, P.O. Box 960090,Orlando, FL 32896-0090.
As you make your mail payment, you are advised to please include your JCPenny account number on your check. Your account number is on your statement.
Over the Phone
Cardholders can pay over the phone by calling the number 1-800-527-4403, and follow the voice prompts to make their payment.
Simply visit the nearest JCPenny store in person, and make your payment with a check, money order, or cash.
Can I use JCPenney Credit Card at a salon?
You may use your card at JCPenny”s, 5 outlet stores, some CVS and Rite Aid stores. If it is a regular JCP card you can only use in JCP, JCP optical, JCP salon, portiats, Sephora, inside JCP and at online.
Does JCPenney Credit Card build credit?
JCPenny credit card offers 15% off your first purchase and special financing at JCPenny, which makes the JCPenny card good for building credit.
Does JCPenney credit card have a grace period?
You are given 23 days after you close your JCPenny billing cycle, to make a payment without interest or late fees.
Where can I use my JCPenney credit card?
Your card can be used at all JCPenny stores, jcp.com and Sephora.com.
Is there free shipping with JCPenney credit card?
Enjoy free shipping on orders $99+ or free ship-to-store on orders of $25+. Get extra 30% off JCPenny Home Light-Filtering Cordless Cellular Shades when you enter coupon code at checkout.
What is the interest rate of JCPenney credit card?
The card has a high interest rate of 26.99%, you are advised not to carry a balance on your credit card from month to month.
Can I use JCPenney Credit Card to purchase gift cards?
JCPenny gift cards are redeemable for merchandise or services (excluding gift cards) in JCPenny stores in the U.S. or PR, and jcp.com. Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law, and may not be used to pay on credit accounts.
JCPenney CreditCard Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling at +1-800-542-0800.