Bring on the benefits with JCPenny Credit Card issued by Synchrony Bank. With your card, you earn rewards with an extra 15% off select purchases made today when you open and use your JCPenny Credit Card. You may use your card at JCPenny, JC 5 outlet stores, some CVS, and Rite Aid stores, i.e. if it is a regular JCP card you can only use in JCP, JCP optical, JCP salon, JCP partitas, Sephora, inside JCP, and at JCP online.
With your card offering 15% off your first purchase and special financing at JCPenny, this makes the JCPenny card good for building credit. Cardholders are given 23 days after they close their JCPenny billing cycle, to make a payment without interest or late fees, and can use their card at all JCPenny stores, jcp.com and Sephora.com.
This card also offers free shipping on orders of $99+ or free ship-to-store on orders of $25+.Extra 30% off JCPenny Home Light-Filtering Cordless Cellular Shades when you enter this JCPenny coupon code at checkout.
JCPenny Credit Card
The JCPenny card has a high-interest rate, thus you are advised not to carry a balance on your credit card from month to month. But on the bright side, cardholders can use their JCPenny gift cards which are redeemable for merchandise or services (excluding gift cards) in JCPenny stores in the U.S. or PR, and jcp.com. Cards are not redeemable for cash except where required by law, and may not be used to pay on credit accounts.
JCPenny Credit Card Benefits
There are loads of benefits you enjoy from being a JCPenny credit cardholder:
- Receive an extra 15% off select purchases made today when you open and use your JCPenny Credit Card (Discount may be combined with another coupon).
- Enjoy 5% off select merchandise.
- Cardmembers get automatically enrolled in JCPenny Rewards, with lots of extra benefits.
- $10 Reward for 200 points earned.
- Earn rewards 2X faster, with your JCPenny Credit Card.
- $1 spent = 1 point with your card.
- $2 spent = 1 point with any other form of payment.
- Earn up to 2,000 points on a single purchase.
You would agree that these benefits are worth it!!
JCPenny Credit Card Application
Synchrony Bank has made the application process of the JCPenny credit card simple with just a few simple steps.
Things you Should Know Before You Apply
- Keep track of your credit score, and the information on your credit report.
- Review your credit report carefully, and look out for old information or errors that should be corrected. You can contact the credit bureau, to find out how to get the information removed or corrected.
- Pay down your debts, including charge-offs or collections, which can help improve your credit score over time.
How to Apply
You can apply for this credit card with the following.
Online Application Steps
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for a JCPenny credit card. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal using this link https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm.
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, first name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income.
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant.
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
To apply for JCPenny Credit Card in-store, you are to visit a JCPenny store and apply in-person with an associate. You are to submit the same information as you would do when applying online. For convenience, you can use JCPenny’s store locator, to find the nearest store.
JCPenny Credit Card Bill Payment
Make your payment using the following process below;
JCPenny cardholders can make their payment online, as well as manage all other areas of their account. To do this;
- Log into your account.
- Locate the “Pay Online” button and tap on it.
- Choose a convenient payment option.
- Then make your bill payment.
Account-holders can mail their payment to the mail address listed on the card’s website. As you make your mail payment, you are advised to please include your JCPenny account number on your check. Your account number is on your statement. To ensure your payment is received on time, it is advised, that you mail your payment at least 5 business days before the due date is displayed on your monthly billing statement.
Over the Phone
Cardholders can pay over the phone by calling the number listed on the card’s website and follow the voice prompts to make their payment.
Simply visit the nearest JCPenny store in person, and make your payment with a check, money order, or cash. Knowing that you have more than one medium of payment, makes your bill payment easy.
JCPenny Credit Card Customer Care Service
For any inquiries you may have about the JCPenny credit card, you can contact the customer care unit by calling on the number listed on the card’s website.