JetBlue Credit Card is offered by Barclay Bank. This card comes in handy for those who often fly JetBlue, as they can earn points on flights, get a long intro APR period on balance transfers to get bonus points on their card anniversary, as well as save money on their first checked bag.
Offering a generous 3 points per dollar on JetBlue purchases and 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants and grocery stores, this is one card that rewards you for purchasing the things you love. This card has an introductory 0% APR for 12 months on balance transfers. With no annual fee and no charges of foreign transaction fees, you can rest easy on paying fees while using your card.
JetBlue Credit Card
The JetBlue credit card is ideal for people with good to excellent credit who fly on JetBlue occasionally, and wants to earn flights as their primary form of rewards, and do not want to pay an annual fee.
Since this card has no annual fee, the TrueBlue points earned via the bonus, JetBlue purchases, and spending at restaurants and grocery stores help you literally earn an award flight.
JetBlue Credit Card Benefits
If you want to earn JetBlue flights, and don’t mind working and waiting to have enough points, you need to apply for the JetBlue credit card:
- Spending $1,000 in your first 90 days of card membership earns you 40,000 bonus points
- Earn 6X points on JetBlue purchases
- 2X points at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1X point on everything else you purchase
- First checked bag free
- Receive a 5,000 bonus point each year on your card anniversary, with a redemption value of up to $75, which quickly lowers the card’s annual cost
- Six other family members and you can choose to pool points together. The pool leader, can designate members who may want to redeem points
- No foreign transaction fees as you travel abroad and use your card
- Offers you access to save 50% on eligible in-flight purchases including cocktails and food
- Purchasing a $100 or more vacation package with your card, gets you a $100 in statement credit once every year
- Enjoy 10% points back after you redeem an award flight with JetBlue.
You can now enjoy points back with your card.
JetBlue Credit Card Application
Barclay Bank has provided some simple and straightforward steps, with which you can use to apply for the JetBlue credit card:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- You need a good to an excellent credit score of 670 or higher to apply.
Go to JetBlue Credit Card website and find the JetBlue card
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out the application form with the following details; Full name, Contact info, Residential address and time in the permanent address, Employment info, Annual income, DOB, SSN and Mother’s maiden name.
- Review your application and submit the same.
Applying for the JetBlue credit card is as simple as A, B, C.
JetBlue Credit Card Activation
Activate your card by calling the customer service number, to get instructions on how to activate your card.
JetBlue Credit Card Login
Confused on how to log in and access your credit card account?, don’t be. Use these simple steps to log in:
- Scroll to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then, tap on the “Login” link.
Next time, you can still use these simple steps to easily log in.
Username or Password Recovery
Your login details, is what gives you access to your account. Here’s how to recover anyone you have forgotten:
- Scroll to the login page
- Navigate down and tap on the “Forgot Username or Password” link
- Enter last 4 digits of your SSN, DOB and Account number
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
By taking a few more steps, you’ll successfully complete the recovery process and have your login details.
JetBlue Bill Payment
You can set up an Autopay, or login into your account, and choose a convenient payment option to make your bill payment.
Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service unit, with the number provided on the card’s official website to have all issues about JetBlue Credit Card addressed.
More Related Contents:
- 2021 Blue Nile Credit Card: Review On Blue Nile Credit Card
- Ashley Stewart Credit Card: Ashley Stewart Credit Card Application – Login – Activate
- First Savings Credit Card: First Savings Credit Card Application
- Easy To Use Credit Cards With Fair Credit Score – Best Credit Cards To…