JetBlue Credit Card is offered by Barclay Bank. This card comes in handy for those who often fly JetBlue, as they can earn points on flights, get a long intro APR period on balance transfers to get bonus points on their card anniversary, as well as save money on their first checked bag.
Offering a generous 3 points per dollar on JetBlue purchases and 2 points per dollar spent at restaurants and grocery stores, this is one card that rewards you for purchasing the things you love. This card has an introductory 0% APR for 12 months on balance transfers. With no annual fee and no charges of foreign transaction fees, you can rest easy on paying fees while using your card.
Also Read: Can I Block My Credit Card?
JetBlue Credit Card
The JetBlue credit card is ideal for people with good to excellent credit who fly on JetBlue occasionally, want to earn flights as their primary form of rewards, and do not want to pay an annual fee.
Since this card has no annual fee, the TrueBlue points earned via the bonus, JetBlue purchases, and spending at restaurants and grocery stores help you literally earn an award flight.
JetBlue Credit Card Application
Barclay Bank has provided some simple and straightforward steps, which you can use to apply for the JetBlue credit card:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- You need a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher to apply.
Also Read: Credit Score – How Credit Score Works
Go to JetBlue Credit Card website and find the JetBlue card
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out the application form with the following details; Full name, Contact info, Residential address and time in the permanent address, Employment info, Annual income, DOB, SSN, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Review your application and submit the same.
Applying for the JetBlue credit card is as simple as A, B, C.
JetBlue Credit Card Activation
Activate your card by calling the customer service number, to get instructions on how to activate your card.
JetBlue Credit Card Login
Confused about how to log in and access your credit card account?, don’t be. Use these simple steps to log in:
- Scroll to https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then, tap on the “Login” link.
Next time, you can still use these simple steps to easily log in.
Username or Password Recovery
Your login details are what give you access to your account. Here’s how to recover anyone you have forgotten:
- Scroll to the login page
- Navigate down and tap on the “Forgot Username or Password” link
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN, DOB, and Account number
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
By taking a few more steps, you’ll successfully complete the recovery process and have your login details.
Also Read: Student Credit Card Bank of America
JetBlue Bill Payment
You can set up an Autopay, or login into your account, and choose a convenient payment option to make your bill payment.
Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service unit, with the number provided on the card’s official website to have all issues about JetBlue Credit Card addressed.