Earn reward points as you spend with Jetstar MasterCard, issued by Macquarie Bank Limited. It is a card you can use to earn reward points as you spend while saving with a low-interest rate on purchases. It offers you the option of either earning rewards via the Jetstar Dollars Program or the Qantas Frequent Flyer program.
This card offers exclusive offers for dining, retail, and entertainment via MasterCard Privileges and cardholders fly interest-free. For even more rewarding benefits, you can book flights on jetstar.com or through the Jetstar call center with your card and avoid the payment fee. To cap it up, there’s a 0% balance transfer.
For even more rewards, you can use Jetstar Mastercard on board any Jetstar flight, and get a 10% off the total transaction value of food and drinks. To help you ease off, you are given 55 days interest-free on everyday purchases.
If you spend $1000 on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval, you get your $150 cashback, credited to your account.
However, there’s a minimum of $29 Annual Fee for the first year, but it’s worth it. On a larger scale, if you choose the Jetstar Dollars program, you accrue 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $100 you spend on eligible purchases. Get a $100 Jetstar Travel Voucher for every 100 Jetstar Dollars you accrue. Your Jetstar Travel Voucher can be used to book any available flight on Jetstar.com.
Furthermore, you can opt-in for Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, and earn 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases, as you make use of your card, at millions of locations in 210 countries.
When it comes to relaxing, you enjoy exclusive offers for dining, retail, and entertainment via MasterCard Privileges.
Jetstar MasterCard Benefits
Rack up cashback, earn rewards and so much more with the Jetstar range of benefits:
- Spend $1000 on eligible purchases within 60 days of approval
- Get your $150 cashback, credited to your account
- Pay just a minimum of $29 Annual Fee for the first year
- If you choose the Jetstar Dollars program, you accrue 1 Jetstar Dollar for every $100 you spend on eligible purchases. Get a $100 Jetstar Travel Voucher for every 100 Jetstar Dollars you accrue. Your Jetstar Travel Voucher can be used to book any available flight on Jetstar.com.
- You can opt-in for Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards, and earn 0.5 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases
- Make use of your card, at millions of locations in 210 countries
- Offers exclusive offers for dining, retail, and entertainment via MasterCard Privileges.
- Fly interest-free
- Book flights on jetstar.com or through Jetstar call center with your card and avoid the payment fee
- There are 0% balance transfers
- Using your card on board any Jetstar flight guarantees you 10% off the total transaction value of food and drinks.
- Gives up to 55 days interest-free on everyday purchases.
This is indeed an array of benefits that can make up for you carrying the Jetstar Mastercard.
How to Apply
To apply for the Jetstar Mastercard you must be eligible. That is, meeting some requirements:
- Must be a permanent Australian resident
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Should earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 p.a.
- Good credit history is required.
How to Apply
Once you are sure you are eligible, you can use these steps to apply:
- Scroll to the card’s application page
- Enter your Title, First name, Middle name (optional), Last name.
- Apply for the maximum credit limit available to you
- The second step requires your personal information
- Supply your financial details in the third step
- The fourth step enter balance transfer
- Then add an additional cardholder for the fifth step
- Finally review and confirm your application, to complete your application procedure.
Now that you have completed the application steps, you have to wait for a notification of approval.
How to Activate Jetstar MasterCard
To activate your card;
- Login in to your account with your access code and password
- Tap on the “Self Service” option on the top right corner, and choose “Manage my credit card”
- Under Card options, tap on “Activate new cards”
- Choose the Jetstar MasterCard
- Follow the prompts, to key in your card number and date of birth
- Tap on “Activate” and your card will be activated.
Now your card is fully functional and can be used for any eligible purchase and transaction of your choice.
Login Jetstar Mastercard will key you in to your account to carry out transactions and stay updated on your account information.
- Scroll to jetstar.openportal.com.au/portal/jetstar/#/
- Key in your access code
- Enter your password
- Tap on the “Log in” link.
You can use your login details anytime you want to log into your credit card account.
Jetstar MasterCard Access Code or Password Recovery
The password/access code recovery is an important one if you must get access to your card account. To recover:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Trouble logging in” link
- Tap on “Forgotten your access code”
- Enter your Last name, Date of birth, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on “Forgotten your password”
- Enter your access code
- Key in your Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
Recovering your login details wasn’t that strenuous, was it?
How to Make Jetstar MasterCard Bill Payment
Learn how to make your periodic bill payments to avoid making late payments or missing out on making payments:
- Login to your account, and tap on the ‘+’ ‘Add payee’ link
- Provide all the details of the BPAY biller you would like to pay
- If this is the biller you make regular payments to, tap ‘Add’ to add this account to your ‘Payee’ list.
- Key in the amount you wish to pay
- Tap on the “Make a payment’ to confirm.
You now know, how to make payments. This will keep you making late payments or even missing payments which may cause you a whole lot.
Jetstar MasterCard Customer Service Number
Visit the Jetstar Mastercard portal to get the customer service number that you can call, for general information and inquiries.
Checkout Recent Posts:
- Credit Cards For Walmart : How To Apply For Walmart Credit Cards
- Aer Lingus MasterCard : Aer Lingus MasterCard Application
- Credit Cards Interest-Free : Best Credit Cards Interest-Free
- Fido MasterCard : How to Apply for Fido MasterCard