Earn free groceries and fuel savings with everyday purchases with the Kroger Credit Card. Otherwise known as the Kroger World Mastercard, cardholders of this card enjoy unlimited rewards for every 1,000 points = $5 in free groceries. This card also acts as your instant savings at the fuel station and you can earn an additional 25¢ off per gallon for ONE YEAR, each time you redeem at least 100 fuel points.
Kroger Credit Card
The Kroger credit card is issued by a US bank, thus if you need more for your everyday shopping, you should consider applying for this card to earn more. For more information and details about the Kroger card, we have to step into the benefits of the credit card.
CHECK THIS OUT: HSBC Advanced Credit Card – Apply & Activate
Kroger Credit Card Benefits
Here we are, this is where we will be talking about the benefits of the credit card.
- Enjoy unlimited rewards for every 1,000 points = $5 in free groceries.
- Earn 1 point per eligible net $1 spent anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- There are 2 points per eligible net $1 spent in the Kroger Family of Companies (excluding fuel centers).
- Cardholders earn 3 points per eligible net $1 on the Kroger Family of Companies Own Brand Products.
- Enjoy an additional 25¢ off per gallon for one year each time you redeem at least 100 fuel points at participating Kroger Family of Companies Fuel Centers.
- This card charges no annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn free groceries with every eligible net purchase.
- Expand your rewards faster with automatic bill pay.
- There’s any time, anywhere assistance with Mastercard Global
- Enjoy travel assistance service which equips you with pre-trip destination information, like visa and passport requirements, immunization, and help with lost or stolen travel documents and luggage.
- The card is accepted worldwide at over 1 million ATMs.
This is all about the benefits of this credit card.
Kroger Credit Card Application
To apply for the Kroger credit card:
- Head over to usbank.com/oad/apply.personal.controller?method=start.
- Scroll to the personal information field and enter the following information: Shopper’s card number, first name, middle name, last name, suffix, date of birth, social security number, country of citizenship, primary phone number, mobile phone number, and email address.
- For the housing information section, enter the following information: Physical address, suite/unit #, housing status, monthly payment.
- For the income and employment section, enter the following: employment status, total annual income, and source of total annual income.
- Add authorized users.
- Review the terms and conditions of the credit card.
- Click on the ‘I accept the Terms and Conditions’.
- Then click on the ‘Submit link.
Applying for this credit card is easy only if you can follow the steps given above very carefully and by providing the right details.
Kroger Credit Card Login
To log in and access your credit card account:
- Go to usbank.com/Auth/Login?usertype=KROMC&redirect=login.
- Enter your Personal ID.
- Click on the ‘Remember my ID’ if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Enter your password.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ link.
With this, you can log in to your Kroger account.
Kroger Credit Card Activation
Activating your credit card requires you to contact the customer service center by phone or register at the card’s website to activate your card online.
Kroger Credit Card Personal ID & Password Recovery
If you thinking of recovering your password, here it is. You just have to follow this step.
- Visit usbank.com/Auth/Login?usertype=KROMC&redirect=login.
- Click on the ‘Forgot ID’ link.
- If you choose a personal account.
- Then you have to choose either phone or email to help US banks to know how to look for your profile.
- If it is through phone, you have to enter the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Then click on the ‘Continue’ link.
- For your password, enter your personal ID and last 4 digits of SSN.
- Then tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
These are the steps you need to recover your Kroger account back when you forget your password.
Kroger Credit Card Bill Payment
For a bill payment, here we go.
- Scroll to the login page.
- Log in online.
- On your account homepage under the ‘Bill Payments’ tab.
- Choose “Pay the US Bank account”.
- Choose the account you want to pay from.
- Select the frequency, either a one-time payment or recurring payment to set up Autopay.
- Complete the payment data and tap on the ‘Continue’ widget.
- Review the payment details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ link.
You can make bill payments using all these steps mentioned up here. You can as well make a payment on the phone and also on mail.
For Phone Payment
The one you see here is for phone payment and here we go.
- You can set up a phone pay
- Get your card number ready
- Then call the card’s customer support team number to get directions on how to make your payment.
With these steps, you can make your bill payment via your phone.
To Mail Payment
To mail your payment, you can do so by forwarding your payment to US Bank mailing address. You can make your payment via mail doing what this paragraph says.
Kroger Credit Card Customer Service
For more details and answers to your questions, you can contact the US Bank customer service by calling at the phone number listed on the back/front of your credit card or visit the official website for more details.
CHECK THIS OUT: Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit Card – How to Apply & Login