Students, now have a card that gives them accelerated Money-back rewards of up to 1% with the L’earn Credit Card. It is a card that makes your everyday purchases a delight any day and time. Decked with numerous benefits, L’earn Visa Card is a card that enables you to save on car rentals.
As well as offers you easy access to your account online. If you are looking for a card that will help you build good credit, you can use L`earn credit card, to build a good credit rating. This card is compatible with Visa payWave™.
CHECK IT OUT: Lovesac Credit Card – Lovesac Credit Card Application
L`earn Credit Card
All you have to do is wave your card and go. The card qualifies for My Mobile Wallet, Apple Pay, as well as Android Pay. Card users can easily check out online with Visa Checkout, and get rewarded with an accelerated Money-back rewards program.
L`earn credit card helps card users save on car rentals. They also have the opportunity of enjoying cash advantages, as well as get protection, from some of life’s unpredictable events like disability, job loss, strike or lockout, critical illness, or loss of life.
L’earn Credit Card Benefits
L’earn Visa Card is decked with the following unique benefits;
- Cardholders enjoy a 1% Money-back reward.
- Free from annual fee stress.
- With your card, you can spend wisely, and earn valuable rewards.
- Make use of your card, to build a good credit rating.
- Compatible with Visa payWave™. All you have to do is wave your card and go.
- Qualifies for My Mobile Wallet.
- Qualifies for Apple Pay, as well as Android Pay.
- Easily check out online with Visa Checkout.
- Rewards you with accelerated Money-back rewards program.
- You save on car rentals.
- Revel cash advantages.
- You get protection, from some of life’s unpredictable events like disability, job loss, strike or lockout, critical illness, or loss of life.
If you are looking for a card that will help you get good credit, you can take advantage of the L`earn credit card.
L’earn Credit Card Application
Scotia Bank has simplified the process of applying for a L’earn Credit Card. Here’s what you need to apply.
- An applicant must be an International Student with at least 6 months left on your permit.
- Should reach the age of majority in your province/territory (18 years in AB, MB, ON, PE, QC, SK, 19 years in all others).
- Should not be declared bankrupt in the past seven years.
- An applicant should have a Canadian address.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Scotiabank application page.
- Read through, and consent to the terms and conditions of the credit card.
- Next, click on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
- On the new page that pops up, key in the following; First name, Middle initial, Last name, Home phone, Mobile phone, and Email address.
- Next, enter your employment information, which is the employer name, phone number, and time employed.
- Thereafter enter your gross monthly income – annual income before deductions are divided by 12.
- Monthly housing costs – monthly rent or mortgage payment.
- School information – name, program, expected graduation date.
- Your passport is required.
- Key in your date of arrival in Canada – you must currently be in Canada and have arrived in Canada within the last three years.
- Then enter your Canadian Visa /Landing Document Number.
Once you complete your application, you can relax and wait for a reply.
L’earn Credit Card Activation
You can activate your L’earn credit card, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
L’earn Credit Card Login
To gain access to, and manage your L’earn card account on the go, do this;
- Scroll to the Bank of Nova Scotia login page.
- Key in your Scotia Card number.
- Key in your Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” link.
Accessing your online account should be this easy!!!
L’earn Credit Card Password Recovery
To recover your forgotten password, do this;
- On the login page, tap on the “forgot your password”? link.
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Scotia Card number, Last name, Last 4 digits of account, Mother’s maiden name, Home phone number, and Date of birth.
- Tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further.
With just a few more simple steps, you’ll successfully recover your password.
L’earn Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact the customer support team, by calling the number listed on the card’s website for general information and inquiries on L’earn Card.