LegacyTexas Complete Rewards Card is a card that offers rewards for your purchases LegacyTexas Complete Rewards Card is issued by First Bankard.
LegacyTexas Complete Rewards Card Benefits
- As a cardholder, you earn 1% back on purchases, which you can redeem for cash back, gift cards, travel or merchandise
- You can also choose to redeem your rewards into your checking or savings account for a higher value of 1.5% back.
- Awarded points, can last up to 5 years before they expire
- Get enough rewards, to redeem for a $25 statement credit, as you make a purchase in the first 3 billing cycles
- There’s 0% Introductory APR, for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers, and
- Thereafter, a variable APR, depending on the Prime Rate between 17.99% and 24.99% APR, depending on your creditworthiness.
- This card charges no annual fee for card usage.
Offers Rewards that you helps you turn everyday purchases into cash. To make the most of this program;
- Just use your Legacy Texas Debit MasterCard at participating retailers and get cash back rewards deposited directly into your checking account at the end of each month.
There are no obligation and no limit to the number of offers you will get. The best of it, is that, there’s no cost as you to take advantage of these great savings.
Do this to get your rewards;
- Log into your Online Banking account.
- Review and choose your available offers and find offers in the Rewards section of Online Banking or within the “More” section of the Mobile App. Once clicked, the reward offer is instantly “loaded” onto your LegacyTexas Debit MasterCard.
- You can then shop from a retailer and pay with your LegacyTexas Debit MasterCard, and earn a reward. Each offer provides different details about when and where to earn the cash back.
- The rewards you’ve earned will be directly deposited into your LegacyTexas checking account the month after you redeem the offer.
- Easily track your earnings on the Legacy Rewards summary page.
What fees and rates should I expect?
- Introductory APR Rate – 0%, for the first 3 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers. Thereafter a variable APR, depending on the Prime Rate between 17.99% and 24.99% APR, depending on your creditworthiness.
- There’s no Annul Fee – $0
- Introductory Balance Transfer Fee – 3%, minimum $10. Thereafter 5%, minimum $10.
How do I apply for LegacyTexas Complete Rewards Card?
- Scroll to Legacy First Bankard application page
- On the fields provided, enter the following details; First name, MI, Last name, Physical address, Apt #, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address and Verify email address.
- In the Personal Identification section, enter the following details; Date of birth, Social security number and Mother’s maiden name
- The Housing Information section, requires the following details; Years at address, Housing status, and Monthly housing payment.
- In the Financial Information section, enter the following details; Present employer, Business phone number, Total annual income, Checking account, Savings account, and Investment account.
- Choose your option for a balance transfer.
- If you would like to add an authorized user to your account, provide the authorized users First name, MI, Last name, and Date of birth
- Then, tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the application process.
How do I view my application status?
To check the status of your application, provide the following details; Zip code, Last four digits of SSN and your Home phone number
Tap on the “Submit” link.
How do I activate my new card?
To activate your newly acquired Legacy Texas Complete Rewards® Card ;
- Log into your credit card account, by entering your User ID
- Tap on the “Submit” link, to get further directions on how to activate your card.
What login details do I need?
All you need is your User ID.
How doI recover my User ID & Password?
- Go to the login page, click on the “Forgot ID/Password” link;
- On the new page, enter the following details; First name, Middle name, Last name
- Type in either your User ID or your Email address
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link, to submit your details.
LegacyTexas Complete Rewards Card Customer Service Number
You can contac tthe customer care unit, by calling at 888-295-5540, for more card information.