LinkedIn Sign Up welcomes you to a community of professionals where you can find jobs, people and so much more. Once you know how to sign up for LinkedIn, you can find the right job or internship for you.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a social networking site specifically designed to cater to the business community. It is geared at allowing registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally. LinkedIn Sign up for basic membership is free and Networks members go by the name “connections”.
Advantages of LinkedIn Sign Up
- You post your job for millions of people to see.
- Connect with other people who can help you.
- Have the opportunity to learn the skills you need to succeed
- Get linked to a professional community
- Find the right job or internship fit for you.
- Find your community no matter your profession.
- Join your colleagues, classmates, and friends on LinkedIn.
Who is LinkedIn For?
- LinkedIn is designed for anyone looking to navigate their professional life.
- Those who are looking to find a coworker or classmate.
- If you need a new job
- Looking to find a course or training.
Is Having a LinkedIn Account Necessary?
Having a LinkedIn account is essential if you are looking for an avenue to connect with people who can help your cause. LinkedIn boasts of hosting more than 500 million professional profiles, which implies that nearly an unlimited supply of network connections and job opportunities. If you seeking a new job to maintain your personal brand, LinkedIn is an important part of being a stepping stone to achieving your dreams.
LinkedIn Sign Up Steps
Make the most of your professional life by signing up on LinkedIn;
- Go to linkedIn.com
- Fill out your first name, last name, email address, and password (6 or more characters).
- Once you are agreeing to these terms, click on the “Agree & Join” to sign up for LinkedIn.
How to Sign In on LinkedIn
After you’ve successfully signed up for LinkedIn, you know have the access to sign into your account at ease any day and time. Here’s how to do it;
- Go to linkedIn.com
- Scroll to the fields provided and enter your email or phone and password and tap on the “Sign In” link.
If you can’t sign in because you’ve forgotten your password here’s what you should do;
- Scroll to the “Forgot password” link and click on it.
- You’ll be navigated to a new page where you are to key in email or phone to help LinkedIn find your account.
- Tap on “Find account” to retrieve your password.
LinkedIn has come to stay and is rapidly gaining grounds with professional communities and has become the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. Both individuals and companies now leverage on LinkedIn for professional networking, recruiting, job searching, career building, and staying in touch with connections that can help in career advancement.