iCloud login gives you access to log into your iCloud account and access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts etc. iCloud is designed in such a way that it seamlessly stores, synchronize and backs up your various forms of data without the need for you to log in. After you have successfully set up an iCloud account on any device, that device stays “logged in” at all times.
What Does iCloud Do?
Have you been wondering to what extent your iCloud account can serve you? Well if you fall among these category, you can come along with us as we show you the possibilities of what iCloud login can do.
- iCloud is designed as an Apple system which connects your information and data together across multiple devices.
- Back up photos to iCloud login.
- With an iCloud account login, you will have access to important information. These information includes your mail inbox and calendar in your phone and on your desktop laptop at all times.
- When you delete an email, update, edit or add information within any application, document, or content, iCloud login automatically makes the changes on all your iOS devices.
How to Log Into iCloud
Ready to log into your iCloud account? If you are then you don’t have a problem because we are ready to take you there.
- The first step in logging into your iCloud account, is by visiting the iCloud official website at https://www.icloud.com where you have a secure connection. Your information (like your password or credit card numbers) stay private when sent to this site.
- Now that you are on the website, scroll to where you have the “Apple ID” field.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Click on the “Keep me signed in” link if you want to stay permanently signed in. However you have to ensure that you do this on a private device where other people apart from you do not have access to.
- You can now log into your iCloud account.
How to Retrieve Your Apple ID or Password
Have you forgotten your Apple ID or password? If you have, you can use the following steps to retrieve same:
- On the iCloud login page, scroll downwards to where you have the “Forgot Apple ID or password” option. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the “Having trouble signing in? “ page
- On this page, you are required to enter your Apple ID to get started.
- If you have forgotten your Apple ID, you can look it up by clicking on the “Look it up link”, which is under the Apple ID field.
- When you click on the link, you will be directed to another page where you have to provide some personal information in order to look up your Apple ID.
- These details includes – first name, last name and email address.
- Once you are done providing the required information, you can click on the “Continue” link to proceed further.
How to Set up an iCloud Account
Understand that if you are creating an iCloud account via a computer (either PC or Mac) you can only access your iCloud account on www.iCloud.com. When you get a new iPhone or iPad or other iOS devices, you can then set it up with your Apple ID. The system will take care of syncing and backing up for you.
- Visit https://www.icloud.com/
- Tap on the “No Apple ID?” Create yours now” link which is below the iCloud login form.
- Fill out the form and tap on the “Continue” link and follow other steps.
After you have successfully created this account, one Apple ID is all that you need to access all Apple services.