Get interest free term purchases with the Lombard 180 Card, issued by Lombard Financial Services. Designed with an array of features and benefits to reward you for carrying the card, the card offers the following. 0% interest for 6 months on any Lombard 180 Card purchase of 250 or more. Whether you are renovating or booking your next holiday, this card makes it possible for you to achieve all you want.
You can access up to 55 days on Lombard 180 Card purchases less than $250 and up to 48 months when you shop at participating Lombard retailers. Cardmembers can also take advantage of 0% interest for 6 months when requested at the time of application on any balance transfer.
Lombard 180 Card
To make your card activities more convenient and fast, you can Just Wave & Go on Lombard 180 Card purchases less than $100. Also, you can use your card wherever Visa is accepted worldwide.
Additionally, you can enjoy a convenient and secure way of making contactless payments using your iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad.
Lombard 180 Card Benefits
Let’s see the Lombard 180 Card benefits and features, designed to give you convenience and reward:
- Offers 0% interest for 6 months on any Lombard 180 Card purchase of 250 or more
- Be it renovating or booking your next holiday, this card makes it possible for you to achieve all you want.
- There’s up to 55 days on Lombard 180 Card purchases less than $250
- Enjoy up to 48 months, when you shop at participating Lombard retailers
- Take advantage of 0% interest for 6 months when requested at the time of application on any balance transfer
- Just Wave & Go on Lombard 180 Card purchases less than $100.
- Use your card wherever Visa is accepted worldwide
- You can enjoy a convenient and secure way of making contactless payments using your iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad.
Won’t you rather go with a card that offers you benefits and secures your transactions simultaneously?.
How to Apply for Lombard 180 Card
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn at least $25,000 p.a.
- You should be employed permanent full-time, part-time or casual and work over 25 hours per week
- A valid email address is needed
- Have a good credit rating.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to apply, these steps you see you through a successful card application:
- Scroll to the application page
- Complete the following; Name, Residential address, Email address, Phone number, Date of birth, Marital status, and Number of dependents
- Next, you are to enter your employer’s name and contact details
- Then your Income and Expenditure details are also needed
- Thereafter, provide information about your assets such as property, vehicles, investments, and savings
- Lastly, key in all details of all existing liabilities like loans, credit cards, store cards, and lines of credit.
- When you submit your application, a Lombard Finance representative will contact you for additional information. You can notify your payroll department about an imminent income verification call, to help quicken your approval process.
Those who are new to Lombard Finance will have to complete a legally required identity verification process.
How to Activate Lombard 180 Card
Immediately you get your card and PIN, you are to activate your card, by calling with the number listed on the card’s secure website or via Online Access.
Lombard 180 Card Login
With a Lombard 180 Card online account, you need to log in. To login
- Scroll to oa.lombardfinance.com.au
- Enter Customer Number and Password
- Key in the text shown above
- Tap on the “Login” link.
Your account is now yours for keeps, so go ahead and transact with it and stay updated on your account activities.
How to Recover Lost or Stolen Cards
To recover a lost or stolen card, visit the card’s official website to get the number with which you can call.
How to Recover Password
From the login page, use these steps to recover your password:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgotten your password” link
- Enter your Customer Number and Mobile Number
- Tap on the “Reset Password” link.
There you have the steps to secure your card account with.
How to Make Bill Payment
Conveniently make your card payment, via the following mediums;
Just arrange to have your payments automatically debited from your nominated bank account every month at no cost.
Visit POSTBillPay.com.au or call with the number listed on the card’s secure website. Over-the-Counter payments can also be done at any post office via your statement or card. Find your POSTBillPay details on your statement.
This is made available through your financial institution. With BPAY, you can pay online or over the phone. Locate your BPAY details on your statement.
Payments that are made by methods other than Direct Debit, incur a $2.50 processing fee.
Customer Service Number
Visit the card’s official website, to get the number to call with for general information and enquiries on Lombard 180 card.
See Recent Posts:
- David Jones Credit Card: David Jones Card Login
- CUA Platinum Credit Card: Credit Card Review
- Velocity Escape Card: Velocity Escape Card Application
- Ulster Rugby MasterCard: How to Login Online