Lombard 55 Card, is issued by Lombard Financial. With this card, you can access a network of leading Lombard retailers to shop – up to 48 months Interest-Free. It is a card, designed to enable you to get what you want, right now!! with generous Interest-Free terms.
To ease the way you carry on with your online card activities, Lombard has offered ease with the way you manage your Lombard account online – view transactions, balances and available credit Pay bills via BPAY and update your contact details. With a compatible Apple device, you can add your card to Apple Pay, and you can use your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad to pay for purchases in-store, in apps or online.
Lombard 55 Card
If you are sacred of charges, here’s what you should know. There’s no ATM direct charge when you use the rediATM network, including NAB and BOQ ATMs. You can even minimize or never pay interest on Lombard 55 card purchases.
Furthermore, you can use your card in-store, online and over the phone, and anywhere Visa is accepted. Better still, you can take full charge of your Lombard account with 24X7 Online Access with easy to read statements.
Lombard 55 Card Benefits
Let’s set the ball rolling as we take through the benefits that come with the Lombard 55 card:
- You can manage your Lombard account online – view transactions, balances and available credit Pay bills via BPAY and update your contact details
- With a compatible Apple device, you can add your card to Apple Pay, and you can use your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad to pay for purchases in-store, in apps or online
- There’s no ATM direct charge when you use the rediATM network, including NAB and BOQ ATMs.
- You can minimize or never pay interest on Lombard 55 card purchases.
- Your card can be used in-store, online and over the phone, and anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Take full charge of your Lombard account with 24X7 Online Access with easy to read statements.
Stay in charge of your shopping as you knowing that you are covered against theft or loss.
How to Apply for Lombard 55 Card
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- Earn at least $25,000 p.a.
- You should be employed permanent full-time, part-time or casual and work over 25 hours per week
- A valid email address is needed.
How to Apply
Learn how to apply for the Lombard 55 card:
- Scroll to the application page
- Complete the following; Name, Residential address, Email address, Phone number, Date of birth, Marital status, and Number of dependents
- Next, you are to enter your employer’s name and contact details
- Then your Income and Expenditure details are also needed
- Thereafter, provide information about your assets such as property, vehicles, investments, and savings
- Lastly, key in all details of all existing liabilities like loans, credit cards, store cards, and lines of credit.
- When you submit your application, a Lombard Finance representative will contact you for additional information. You can notify your payroll department about an imminent income verification call, to help quicken your approval process. Those who are new to Lombard Finance will have to complete a legally required identity verification process.
Lombard 55 Card Activation
Immediately you get your card and PIN, you are to activate your card, by calling the number provided on the card’s website or via Online Access.
How to Login Lombard 55 Card
Log into your Lombard 55 credit card account with these steps:
- Scroll to oa.lombardfinance.com.au
- Enter Customer Number and Password
- Key in the text shown above
- Tap on the “Login” link.
You are now in charge of your account any day, any time and anywhere on the go!!
Recover Lost or Stolen Cards
To recover a lost or stolen card, call the number listed on the card’s secure website.
How to Recover Password
Get back your forgotten password with these steps:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgotten your password” link
- Enter your Customer Number and Mobile Number
- Tap on the “Reset Password” link.
There! You have your password back. Save it!!
Make Bill Payment
Conveniently make your card payment, via the following mediums;
Just arrange to have your payments automatically debited from your nominated bank account every month at no cost
Visit POSTBillPay.com.au or call the number on the card’s website. Over-the-Counter payments can also be done at any post office via your statement or card. Find your POSTBillPay details on your statement.
This is made available through your financial institution. With BPAY, you can pay online or over the phone. Locate your BPAY details on your statement.
Payments that are made by methods other than Direct Debit, incur a $2.50 processing fee.
Customer Service Number
Visit the Lombard 55 card secure portal, to get the number to call for general information and enquiries on Lombard 55 card.
For more Recent Contents:
- Awards Credit Card: How to Apply Online
- Hilton Honors Credit Card: Hilton Honors Card Login
- Jetstar MasterCard: How to Apply for Jetstar MasterCard
- Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card: Apply Now Online