Los Angeles times is a popular source of breaking top news, politics, business, health, entertainment, sports and lots more for Southern California and the world at large. You can subscribe to this news platform by selecting any of the subscription plans. Thus, there are daily, weekly, monthly and yearly subscription plans you can choose from.
Los Angeles Times
It is the biggest metropolitan every day newspaper in LA that comes with a daily readership of about 1.3 million on Sunday. Thus, it has over thirty million visitors on a monthly basis and a total of about 4.6 million audience with the combination of print and online weekly audience.
The platform has businesses and affiliates which include, Hot Property, The Envelope, Times Community news etc.
Los Angeles Times Sports
Get connected to the latest LA sports teams, scores, stats, news, standings, rumors fantasy games and lots more on latimes.com.
Sports news section covers information on NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB College and high school sports teams, Angels, Dodgers, Rams, USC, and Lakers etc.
UCLA sports covers news on Bruin baseball, football and basketball. On the high school sports section, you can also get info about players, rankings etc.
Get your free daily crossword puzzle from the LA times. Make attempt to fill out all the puzzle’s squares by following the guides. Some of the crossword the LA times platform offers, include, mini crossword, impossible sudoku, three Gates solitaire, Wordsearch, pudding land, cookie crush, solitaire 13, 2020 plus, daily solitaire etc.
Los Angeles Times Subscription
Get the information you want by subscribing to any of the following subscription plans. Unlimited digital access – for a year, unlimited digital access – for 4 weeks, Sunday + unlimited digital access – weekly plan, Saturday and Sunday +unlimited digital access – weekly plan and 7 day delivery +unlimited digital access – every week.
LA Times App
Download the latest Los Angeles times app available on the Google Play and App store. So if you are an iOS device user or Android device user, why not maximize this great opportunity to get the application on your smartphone, and you will connect to news around you and the world at large.
LA Times Sign Up
Signing up on Los Angeles is simple and it can be done following the steps below.
- To sign up for this account, go to www.latimes.com.
- Pres on the login button at the upper screen, to access the registration button. On the new screen, move to the bottom of the screen and click on the “register” tab.
- To register, input your email address, create a password and then provide your zip code. When you are through, tap on the “create account” widget.
Above is how you can sign up for a new account on Los Angeles Times.
LA Times Login
Proceed to your LA times account by taking the guidelines beneath.
- Navigate to their Web page at www.latimes.com.
- You will see the white “Log in” box at the top of the homepage, click on the box.
- To log in to your account enter your email address and password, and then scroll down and click on the “Log in” widget.
- Alternatively, you can also access your account using your Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo or Google account. To use any of these social platforms, move to the down part of the login screen and make your choice.
If you can’t remember your account password, on the login page, tap on the “forgot your password” widget.