Lowe’s Credit Card is one amazing part of Lowe’s that I would be talking about in this article. Synchrony Bank is the issuer of Lowe’s Advantage Card and Lowe’s Visa® Rewards Card. Both cards offer easy account management anytime, anywhere. Both cards can be applied towards purchases at Lowe’s store.
Lowe’s Credit Card
It is an ideal card that those who are embarking on home renovations and those who frequently visit Lowe’s store can use to their advantage. Let’s take a look at each of these cards and review the benefits that accrue to them.
Lowe’s Advantage Card
This is an ideal card for consumers who shop often at Lowe’s. It comes with rewards and discounts, that can help towards your next big purchase.
- Earn 5% off every day of eligible purchase or order on the Advantage Card.
- Get 20% off when you open and use a new account
- 6 months of special financing on purchases over $299.
- For purchases of over $2,000, cardholders can request a special financing option.
- $0 annual fee offer which you will find appealing.
- Special promotions
- Fraud prevention to help you shop with your card securely.
The Lowe’s Advantage credit card is one card you should have in your wallet if you are a fan of Lowe’s. It will really help you to earn more from your purchases.
Lowe’s Visa Rewards Credit Card
This card is designed for those who need financing and special rewards on home improvement products at Lowe’s retail locations across the United States. With this card, cardholders, have the option of making choices on discounts on everyday purchases and special financing terms for purchases above a certain amount.
Rewards & Benefits
- Offers 5% off all expenses made using the card
- 0% interest for 6 months on purchases of $299 or more, or 36, 60, or 84-month special financing on purchases of $2,000 or more
Who is the Lowe’s Visa Rewards Credit Card good for?
- Those who need home improvements
- Customers who purchase lots of home improvement products, and wish to save significant money each year.
- Those planning a major do-it-yourself home renovation, and don’t want to pay the entire cost upfront.
Apply for Lowe’s Credit Card
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for Lowe’s credit card. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
Once you click on “Continue”, you’ll be directed to the next page. On the next page, you’ll get prompts to complete the card application.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation
Activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Lowe’s Credit Card Login
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Head over to the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
Recovering your forgotten password is easy. Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and your Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
To make your Lowe’s credit card bill payment, you have some payment options to choose from. You can choose any convenient payment method that works best for you:
Set up Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date. This will help keep you from missing payments or making late payments.
Pay your bill by phone, or by calling the number listed on the card’s website to make a payment.
Make your payment by mail to the address listed on the card’s website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my Lowe’s card anywhere?
No, you can only use Lowe’s card at Lowe’s and Lowes.com
Can I use Lowe’s credit card to purchase gift cards?
Yes, Lowe’s Advantage Card can be used to purchase gift cards, note the 5% discount does not apply here.
Can I pay my Lowe’s credit card in the store?
Yes, you can pay your Lowe’s card balance in-store. Payments can also be made online and via mail.
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call the customer care unit using the number listed on the card’s secure website to have all issues about Lowe’s credit card address. You can also reach them via email or by mailing your complaint to the mailing address you’ll find on the card issuer’s website.
For More Related Contents:
- Should I Be Using A Credit Card?
- H&M Credit Card – H&M Card Review at www2.hm.com
- Credit Card Debt Relief – How do Credit Card Debt Relief Programs Work
- Creditstacks Credit Card – Creditstacks Login at www.creditstacks.com
- Best Credit Cards for 2022 – Top Offers, Rewards & Reviews