Do you have bad credit or have not used a credit card before? Then you should apply for the Marbles credit card. Issued by Newday Ltd the Marbles Credit Card is aimed at people with bad credit or those that have no credit. If you are able to responsibly use this card, it can help you build up your credit score to enable you easily get qualified for other cards in the future.
So, we can boldly say that the Marbles credit card is a credit builder designed for people with less than stellar credit. This card comes in handy if you find yourself going into your overdraft towards the end of the month.
CHECK THIS OUT: Sam’s Club Mastercard – Sam’s Club Mastercard Credit Card Application
Marbles Credit Card
The Marbles credit card has no monthly or annual fees along with 56 days of 0% interest on your purchases, you can use your card without incurring a dime as long as you clear your debt before the end of every month.
There’s a minimum credit limit of £250 on the Marbles card. This is significantly more than any other credit builder cards on the market. What this implies is that if you use your card responsibly, you could improve your credit score quickly. However, if you max out the card and fail to clear it in time, you could be left with a considerable amount of debt. Note also that the 56-day interest-free period only applies to purchases. Thus, if you want to make a balance transfer, you’ll be charged a whopping interest rate of 39.94% along with a 3% fee.
Marbles Credit Card Benefits
They are a few extra features that the Marbles card comes with, which cardholders find very useful:
- No annual fee charge, so you can access credit without paying a dime.
- The Marbles card is part of the Mastercard network. This means it is accepted at millions of locations globally. You also benefit from MasterCard’s suite of security protections.
- Enjoy online banking as you use the dedicated online banking service to check your balance, track your spending, and set up SMS alerts.
- You can choose to clear your balance with direct debit, which means you never have to bother about missing a payment and being charged interest.
- With their UK-based helpline, you can speak to a human in no time if you want to ask a question.
With these benefits, your card will surely be a prized possession you can rely on.
Marbles Credit Card Eligibility
To get approved for the Marbles credit card, you must:
- Be 18 years or above.
- Be a permanent resident of the UK.
- Pass the lender’s credit checks.
- You must not already have another card of the same type or other Aqua sister cards including Fluid, and Opus card in the past 1 year.
- Must not be declared bankrupt in the previous 18 months and must not have current bankrupt proceedings against you.
- Must not have a Country Court Judgement registered against you in the past 12 months.
- Intending applicants must have a current UK bank or building society account.
Looking into the list above, you will be able to notice if you are eligible for this credit card or not.
Marbles Credit Card Application
Marbles give no guarantees that you’ll be offered a card, but it does promise to take a thorough look at your individual circumstances and financial situation. Thus, you can check to see if you qualify. To apply, follow the steps below.
- Launch your browser to https://www.marbles.com/.
- Navigate down and tap on the “Check my eligibility” tab.
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Then key in your last 4-digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
- On the new page, provide your personal details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Enter your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Key in your postcode and other required details.
- Enter your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Fill in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- Thereafter, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Once you are approved, you can apply for the Marbles credit card of your choice.
CHECK THIS OUT: NHL Discover It Credit Card – Credit Card Application for NHL Discover It Card
Marbles Credit Card Login
You can only access your credit card account online by logging in. To login:
- Launch your browser to https://portal.marbles.com/marbles/login.
- Tap on the “Log In” link
- Key in your Username and password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Then tap on the “Log In” link to access your account.
Once you successfully log in, you can stay updated on your account details.
Marbles Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can activate it online or using Marble’s automated service. Your pin number will be sent out shortly after you have received your card.
Marbles Credit Card Payment
You can make your Marbles credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Through direct debit.
- Through standing order.
- Via the Marbles app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
With all these options, making payments is easy.
Marbles Credit Card App
From the Marbles app, you can manage your account anywhere. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily. You can do the following with the app:
- Update your contact details.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Manage your account on the go.
- From the app, you can get in contact with Marbles and view their FAQs.
- Easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- See your current transactions, including transactions that are still pending.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit.
- Easily manage your statement preferences.
- Update your contact details.
You can manage your Marbles card through its app of Marbles and there are the steps on how to go about it.
Marbles Credit Card Customer Service
Access the Marbles official website to gain access to the customer service team who are ready to help you with any inquiries concerning your credit card.
CHECK IT OUT: Fred Meyer Rewards® World Mastercard® – How to Apply