Unlock your super powers with the Marvel Credit Card. This card, offers you special extras, no annual fee, no $25 statement credit, 10% off merchandise, free shipping offers and special discounts. The Marvel credit card comes in six card designs. Users can choose among a half-dozen designs of artwork which includes four cards feature superheroes: Spider – Man, Iron Man, Black Panther, Avengers. Other subtler designs includes: Captain America’s shield and a black-and-gray composite of Marvel superhero emblems.
Marvel Credit Card Benefits
Some of the benefits of this credit card include:
- Earn 3% cash back on Dining, Entertainment, Online at Marvel.com and at Marvel’s Official Merchandise Booths.
- Enjoy 1% earning cash back on all other Mastercard purchases (cash back is paid with statement credit.
- You don’t get to pay an annual fee.
- There’s $25 Statement credit after your first purchase with your new Marvel Mastercard.
- Enjoy 10% Off Merchandise purchases at MarvelShop.com every other day.
- Get free shipping offers on MarvelShop.com during certain times of the year.
- Access to special discount on Marvel Unlimited or Marvel digital comics.
With many other benefits you can access as their card holders.
Marvel Credit Card Application
Marvel credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank, and has the following application steps:
- Visit https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=MARVEL
- Scroll to the section marked ‘Your Information’ and enter the following information: First name, M.I.(optional), last name, suffix (optional), street address, Apt#, Zip code, City & State, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/TIN, Date of birth and Annual net income.
Then click on the ‘Continue’ to get further instructions on how to complete your application.
Marvel Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card with a sticker on the front of it, you are to call the number listed on the sticker to verify your information and have your account activated.
Marvel Credit Card Login
To access your card account scroll to:
- Visit marvel.com.
- Scroll to the ‘Access Your Account’ page
- Enter your User ID (case sensitive, may differ from your MarvelShop.com User ID)
- Key in your Password
- Tick on the ‘Remember User ID’ box if you want to stay logged in.
And finally to access your account, click on ‘Secure Login’.
Marvel Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
To reset your password, you are to use the primary account holder information.
- Visit marvel.com.
- Key in your User ID
- Enter your Zip Code
- Then tap on the ‘Continue’ link
And your password recovery link will be sent to your mail provided.
Marvel Credit Card Online Access Registration
To register for online access, you are to enter your account number and billing zip code:
- Visit marvel.syf.com/login/register
- Enter account number
- Key in zip code
And finally, click on the ‘Continue’ link.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Call Synchrony’s automated phone system to report your card lost or stolen. The automated phone number is available 24 hours a day. For your protection, your account will be closed and a new account number will be issued to you. Review your account activity, and if you find any purchases you did not make, report same to the customer service.
Marvel Credit Card Payment
Apart from online payments (single, multiple and Autopay), you can make your card payment with checks drawn on US financial institutions, money orders, Western Union, Walmart Bill Pay services or electronically submitted payments from your financial institution. You can also make payments over the phone, but note that you will be charged a fee to make phone payments. Note, Gift certificates and credit cards are not accepted as a form of payment.
Marvel Credit Card Customer Service
If you have questions about your credit card account, call the toll-free number on your statement or on the back of your credit card. You can also write to Synchrony Bank via their email address.