Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card, is issued by Merrick Bank. It is one of the most affordable options for those looking to build or rebuild poor credit. This card does not really offer much in terms of perks and benefits, although it measures up in other areas that can be helpful to you.
Merrick Bank Secured Visa® Card
If you are looking to build your credit score, then you can count on this card. This is because it reports your credit activities to the three major credit bureaus. This will in no small way to help boost your credit score over time. When you apply, you are given, the liberty to choose a card design of your choice. This helps in personalizing your card experience.
Even though you won’t get any benefits from the Merrick Bank Secured Visa card, what you’ll gain will sure help you build your credit score faster.
- Reports your payment history to credit bureaus
- It is one of the most affordable cards with low-interest rates and APRs.
- You are at liberty to select your card design
- Offers management tools, that makes your online account easy to manage
- Initial credit limit of $200 to $3,000, based on the security deposit.
With these benefits, you can easily rebuild your credit score to become eligible for a more rewarding credit card.
Merrick Bank Card Application
Follow these simple steps to apply for Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card
- Visit securedcard.merrickbank.com/Application.aspx
- Select your card design
- Next, enter the following details; First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Address, Email, Confirm Email, Home phone number, Mobile number, Work number, Date of birth, Social security number, and Mother’s maiden name.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Continue to next step” link to continue to the next phase where you are to supply your financial information.
- Step 3: E-Sign Disclosure
- Step 4: Summary of terms
- Step 5: Fund your account
- Step 6: Application Summary.
Applying for this card is the first step you are required to take in order to become a cardholder.
Merrick Bank Card Login
You can log into your card account, via the Merrick bank portal. It’s quite simple using the following steps:
- Visit merrickbank.com/Login
- Enter your Username/Email
- Enter your Password
- Tap on the “Login” link to access your account.
After logging in, you can make payments, view your transaction history, stay updated on new offers, etc.
Username or Password Recovery
Recover your password or username for seamless account management:
- Tap on the “Forgot Username or Password” link
- Enter account number and username
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
- Enter account number
- Fill out the last 4 digits of SSN
- Enter your last name
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
Manage your account with ease with just a click of the button from anywhere and at any time.
The following mediums can be used in making your bill payment.
- Tap on the “Pay Online” Tab below to login
- Once you log in, you can make your bill payment online.
Pay via phone by calling the number listed on the card’s official website
Mail your bill payment to the following address;
Merrick Bank, Payment Processing Center, mailing address listed on the card’s website.
Note, you are to include your Merrick Bank account number on your check. Your account number is on your statement. To ensure your Merrick Bank payment is received on time, it is advised that you mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date displayed on your monthly billing statement.
Your bill payment can also be made in a Merrick Bank local branch.
Merrick Bank Card Customer Service Number
Call for general information and inquiries on Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card, with the number listed on the card’s official website.