Mobil Gas Card. Save every day with ongoing rebates with ExxonMobil Smart Gas Card Issued by Citigroup. Mobil Gas Card gives you a smarter way to save on fuel. With the card, you may never have to pay full price for gas again. This card enables you to save every day with ongoing rebates and you can use your card, at more than 11,000 Exxon™ and Mobil™ locations. With your card fuel purchases can be separately tracked.
Exxon Mobil Gas Card
The Mobil Gas card comes with a $0 fraud liability on unauthorized charges. Cardholders can get additional cards at no cost and once you apply for the Smart card, you get 6¢ off every gallon, every day at more than 11,000 Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations. Additionally, cardholders get 12¢ off every gallon of Synergy fuel for the first 2 months after their account opening date.
For ease with using your Mobil Gas card, you enjoy online account management, Citi® Identity Theft Solutions, ATM cash access and you can make fuel and non-fuel purchases with your card.
Mobil Gas Card Benefits
Get exciting benefits with the Mobil Gas card. Benefits come in different categories:
- Enables you to save every day with ongoing rebates
- Use your card, at more than 11,000 Exxon™ and Mobil™ location
- Fuel purchases can be separately tracked
- $0 fraud liability on unauthorized charges
- Get additional cards at no cost
- Once you apply for the Smart card, you get 6¢ off every gallon, every day at more than 11,000 Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations
- 12¢ off every gallon of Synergy fuel for the first 2 months after your account opening date.
- Online account management
- Citi® Identity Theft Solutions
- ATM cash access
- Make Fuel and non-fuel purchases with your card.
Here are benefits you can enjoy and apply towards purchases.
Mobil Gas Card Application
Before you apply for the Mobil Gas card, you have to check out the eligibility requirements before you apply:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
How to Apply
Once you are eligible, you can apply using these steps:
- On the Citibank application page, an application form will be displayed for you to fill out the following details; First name, Middle name (optional), and Last name
- Next enter your Email address, Address, Phone, Financial information, SSN, Date of birth
- Read through the terms of the card
- Agree to the terms
- Click on the “Submit Application” link.
Now that you have completed the application process, you will have to wait for a response from the card issuer.
Exxon Mobil Gas Card Login
Now you can log into your account with the right User ID and Password. To log in:
- Scroll to Citi retail services web page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Then, tap on the “Sign On”*link
Now you can access your account from anywhere you are on the go.
User ID or Password Recovery
You’ll be needing your User ID and Password when you want to log into your account. If you have forgotten any, let’s help show you how to recover it.
- On the login page,
- Tap on the “Retrieve User ID” link
- Enter your card number
- Key in your name as it appears on the card, the Security code, and the Last 4 digits of your SSN
- Tap on the “Verify” link
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Reset Password” link
- Enter your card number
- Key in your name as it appears on the card, the Security code, and the Last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN
- Tap on the “Verify” link.
Now with the right login detail, you can seamlessly log into your Mobil Gas card account.
Mobil Gas Card Bill Payment
Make your card bill payment via the following mediums;
Mail your payment to the Processing Center. You can find the address on the card’s secure website.
You are to include your Exxon Mobil account number on your check. The number is located on your statement.
To ensure your payment is received on time, you are advised to mail your payment at least 5 business days prior to the due date shown on your monthly billing statement.
To pay by phone, call the ExxonMobil credit card payment Phone number provided on the card’s website.
Mobil Gas Card Customer Care Number
Call with the number provided on the card’s website to have all issues about the Mobil Gas card addressed.
- What’s My Best Credit Card Choice: Best Credit Cards Choice
- Creditstacks Credit Card: Creditstacks Credit Card Application – Activation – Login
- My Business Credit Cards: List Of Business Credit Cards
- Am I Eligible For A Credit Card?: How To Apply For A Credit Card…