Mortgage Choice Platinum Card is issued by Mortgage Choice. It is a card that enables you to accrue a 1% cashback Credit which can be credited to your Mortgage Choice Home Loan or back into your Mortgage Choice Platinum Card every time you use your card. For ease and convenience, you can use your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Mortgage Choice Platinum Card
The Mortgage Choice Platinum card offers access to 24/7 personalized concierge service and assistance for a number of lifestyle services including travel assistance, car rental plus sports, and entertainment. Cardholders are protected under MasterCard’s Zero Liability Policy. Also, the card also comes embedded with a security chip and comes with a MasterCard SecureCode for additional safety.
You, can shop with convenience, and make contactless payments for purchases under $100. Additionally, manage your Mortgage Choice accounts anytime and anywhere via Mortgage Choice Online Services. You can use the online portal, to check your balance, review recent transactions, pay your bills using BPAY as well as view your rewards info.
Mortgage Choice Platinum Card Benefits/Rewards
Get a card with a cashback rewards system, to get value for every dollar you spend:
- Use your card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Offers access to 24/7 personalized concierge service and assistance for a number of lifestyle services including travel assistance, car rental plus sports and entertainment
- The cashback rewards system enables you to earn 1% Cashback credit on every dollar spent
- Earn rewards for up to $100,000 of your spending each year, and can earn rewards even faster with additional cardholders.
- Cardholders are protected under MasterCard’s Zero Liability Policy
- This card is embedded with a security chip and comes with a MasterCard SecureCode for additional safety
- Shop with convenience, and make contactless payments for purchases under $100
- Manage your Mortgage Choice accounts anytime and anywhere via Mortgage Choice Online Services. You can use the online portal, to check your balance, review recent transactions, pay your bills using BPAY as well as view your rewards info.
With your card, every dollar you spend counts. Get More details on the benefits of the card Here.
Mortgage Choice Platinum Card Application
Excited to apply for the Mortgage Choice Platinum card? first, let’s see if you qualify:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Permanent resident of Australia
- A good credit rating is required
- Earn a minimum taxable income of $30,000 per annum
How to Apply
- Scroll to the card site
- Provide details of your gross annual salary
- Monthly expenses details
- Details of your current employer including address as well as phone number
- If you are self-employed or retired, provide your accountant’s details
- Type in your Australian driver’s license number.
After applying, you should wait to see if you get approved.
Activate Mortgage Choice Platinum Card Activation
To activate your card, call the customer service number to get a prompt response on how to activate your card.
Mortgage Choice Platinum Card Login
You should be able to access your account whenever you want to. Let’s show you how:
- Visit https://online.mortgagechoice.com.au/portal/mortgagechoice/#/
- Type in your Access code and Password
- Tap on the login link.
If you ever forget how to log into your account, simply refer back to these steps, to easily log in.
How to Recover Mortgage Choice Platinum Card Access Code/Password
If it happens that you have forgotten your access code or password, you can recover both here and now:
- Scroll down and tap on the “Forgotten your access code” link
- Enter your last name, DOB, and Email address
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Forgotten your password” link
- Type in your Access code and Mobile number
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
After recovering your details, it’s best to remember them, to ensure a smooth login into your account.
How to Report a Lost or Stolen Card
To report a lost or stolen card, call the customer service number to reach a team of experts who can readily help with a prompt response.
Any time you want to make your card payment, you can always refer to these steps, to make your bill payment.
- Log into your account
- Search for the payment button and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option and make your bill payment.
In other words, Making late payments can cost you more than you can imagine, so with these steps, you should be able to make prompt on-time payments.
Customer Service Number
You can reach out to the customer care team, where you have a team of trained professionals, who are ready with answers to your questions as regards the Mortgage Choice Platinum Card.
More Related Content
- QFC Credit Card – Application and Login at www.qfcmastercard.com
- Credit Cards Zero Interest – Best Credit Cards with Zero Interest
- Credit Card Statement Balance Vs Current Balance
- How Do I Get A Credit Card After Bankruptcy?
- Ollo Platinum MasterCard – Benefits and Application at www.ollocard.com