My Business Credit Cards? A business credit card is a card that is used for business purposes. The cards are available to businesses including small businesses and can help users build a credit history to increase their high chance of getting credit.
However, a business CC mostly comes with outstanding benefits and features. There are various lending organizations that offer business CC. To apply for any of the cards, you’ll have to visit their website, provide the required Info and then wait for feedback. If you’re eligible for the CC, it will be issued to you. To find out CC best for business purposes, read to the end.
My Business Credit Card
A business CC comes with slightly higher interest rates than local loans. This type of card can be a good way to manage and itemize business expenses. It also helps small business owners keep their work-related spending separate from personal spending. So, what are you waiting for to get a business CC? you don’t know how to go about finding the best card for your business? Nevertheless, this write-up will see you through by providing a review on different business CC, to enable you to choose the best one for you.
List Of Business Credit Cards
are the list of the best CC for beginners Business.
- Ink Business Preferred ® Credit Card
- Capital One Spark Classic for business
- Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express.
- American Express Business Card
- American Express Blue Business Cash Card
- Ink Business Cash Card
- Ink Business Unlimited
- Delta SkyMiles® Gold Business Express Card
Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
Chase Ink business preferred card provides amazing rewards benefits to cardholders on eligible purchases. So to earn rewards you have to make qualifying purchases. To get the proper detail and knowledge on the card benefits read below.
The card benefits are outlined beneath
- Users receive a welcoming bonus when they make eligible purchases in the first three months of opening.
- Enjoy 3X points on each dollar on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases. That is combine purchases on travel, internet, phone service, cable etc.
- Members earn 1point on each $1 spent on other purchases.
- No expiration for the point earned if your account remains open.
- When you redeem for travel through chase unlimited rewards, points are worth 25%
- Get employee cards at no extra cost.
- Cardmembers cruise with free foreign transaction fees
- Get travel and purchase coverage with the card.
- Users can monitor their business by setting up account alerts.
These are the major card benefits and rewards attached to the CC.
To apply for this chase card Visit the Chase page at www.creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards/ink/business-preferred
Capital One Business Credit Card
Capital One Spark small business CC offers unlimited rewards, benefits and potential. Fresh members get a free annual fee within the first year of Cardmember
- Enjoy spark 2% cash on eligible purchases
- Cardholders cruise with 2x miles when you spend eligibly within the first three months.
- Get unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase.
- Members get a free annual fee or introductory annual fee bonus.
- A free foreign transaction fee
To apply for the CC go to https://www.capitalone.com/small-business/credit-cards
Click on the Apply button.
Discover Business Credit Card
Discover it business card is issued by discovering bank. The CC offers unlimited cash back rewards to Cardmembers. There’s no annual fee to discovering it. Discover is the only business. It’s The only business CC with a cashback Match.
- Cardmembers receives unlimited 1.5 cashback on each dollar spent on all purchases.
- Add employees cards and earn rewards for all their purchases.
- Enjoy a free annual fee
- Your rewards never expire
- You can redeem at any time for any amount
- Users can apply their rewards as cash and towards purchases at amazon.com
To apply for this card, go to their site at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/business/ tap on the Apply now button. Then, follow the onscreen directives. Provide the basic requirements like your name, email address, address, phone number etc.
Blue Business Plus Credit Card
Blue Business plus CC offers amazing membership rewards and other outstanding features and benefits.
- It offers introductory APR on purchases to members
- Members earn 2x points in any category with a free annual fee
- Enjoy 2x points on the first 50,000 spent in purchases yearly.
- Cardholders receive 1x points on purchases thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexible and outstanding buying power
- Offers employee cards
To apply for the CC, navigate to the American Express website, to select among the best.
For More Related Contents:
- Does My Business Need A Credit Card?: Why Your Business Needs A Credit Card
- Credit Cards For Starters Businesses: Best Credit Cards For Business
- Insurance Quote And How It Works – How To Get Insurance Quote
- Scheels Visa Credit Card – Things You Need To Know Before You Apply